Emma ii

bEnd1ck

May 10, 2008
behind the viewfinder
www.flickr.com
Second time working with Emma, with Emily assisting as mua.
Great gals to work with. Had an enjoyable morning with them.

4979731262_b637726d76_b.jpg

only 1 photo ?

hmmm . . . the eye brown too thick for me . . . :bsmilie:

Nice work..nice pose..nice model..beautiful bokeh..lurve the 'cookie' of the fences on the model..btw did u desaturate #3-5?Hmm..and #5 the shadow on the model's face..hmm,I'm a newbie myself
And still learning,but lurve ya work..nice..oh ya,curious abt ur set ups and equipments used..hehe

Last edited:
niceeee

luv the 4th pix. nice tones and framing.

Very interesting series. I like how the model's dress compliment the shadows cast by the fence. Nice use of lighting!

I prefer the desaturated feel from #2 onwards, pretty spot on.

Model's has got great expression in #5!

Just a little note, your watermark at #5 is being clipped off already. Would suggest a smaller watermark there to reduce distraction and to fit. :)

3, 4 ,5 nice. The desaturated colors compliment the feel of the shot.

Nice work. I like the shadow of the fence cast onto the model. Nice green tone on the 1st picture too.

Nice work..nice pose..nice model..beautiful bokeh..lurve the 'cookie' of the fences on the model..btw did u desaturate #3-5?Hmm..and #5 the shadow on the model's face..hmm,I'm a newbie myself
And still learning,but lurve ya work..nice..oh ya,curious abt ur set ups and equipments used..hehe
Thank you. Yes, I desaturated quite a bit for those few pics.
Setup and equipments isnt so important for this series. But need some luck to get good sunlight in the morning, and a reflector will do. :) I'm also still learning :)

Thank you sir.

luv the 4th pix. nice tones and framing.
Thank you.

nice model and nice work! :thumbsup:
Thanks bro.

Very interesting series. I like how the model's dress compliment the shadows cast by the fence. Nice use of lighting!

I prefer the desaturated feel from #2 onwards, pretty spot on.

Model's has got great expression in #5!

Just a little note, your watermark at #5 is being clipped off already. Would suggest a smaller watermark there to reduce distraction and to fit. :)
Thank you. Glad you like. Emma is a great girl to work with.
As for the watermark, not to worry, just put for fun one. Watermarks can easily be overwritten by an S-hole claiming to have taught me everything about photography. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: ho ho ho !

3, 4 ,5 nice. The desaturated colors compliment the feel of the shot.
Thanks bro. Hope to meet u soon, maybe the next round when Emily organises something ;)

:thumbsup:

Great works yet again, getting better and better!

Thanks for the encouragement bro. I feel that I recently not making much progress leh. Must go and learn some new tricks already.

Another great series. Well done, bro. :thumbsup:
Thanks bro. Seeya coming sunday ;)

Nice work. I like the shadow of the fence cast onto the model. Nice green tone on the 1st picture too.
Thanks bro. Thats the whole idea of shooting next to the otherwise boring fence ya? To get the shadow. hehe. :cool: