Elaine

harfs

May 1, 2008
Just want to share my shots of Elaine. C&C are welcome. :)

5043534218_c293b07edf_b.jpg

5043404996_2b7d625639_b.jpg

5042704631_0d3e7e24b1_b.jpg

I dont know if this is too amazing or too bad... :think: What do u think? C&C meh?

she is lovely . . . :)

Ops . . . i like your #1 shot. It is nice. :)

#2 a bit oof to me . . . maybe i am old. ;p

No comments on the photography.. but it's quite obvious that the model's eyes is 1 big 1 small..

If PS is part of the deal then maybe the photographer should PS it.... this maybe subjective thou.. Also, would it be possible for the photographer to inform the model during to shoot to maybe take note and "open the other eye bigger"?

# 1 - Did you over process her eyes?

# 2 - Looks a bit OOF though, but nice ..

# 3 - :thumbsup:

Her eyes in #3 is one big one small...

#2 looks like there's a bit of distortion to me.
Otherwise, great shots! Especially #1 nice! :thumbsup:

nice looking girl. very sharp images...

she is lovely . . . :)

Ops . . . i like your #1 shot. It is nice. :)

#2 a bit oof to me . . . maybe i am old. ;p

thanks for dropping by. yeah, i think pic two is a bit off. so, u are not old leh :). only buffalo grows old hehehe...

No comments on the photography.. but it's quite obvious that the model's eyes is 1 big 1 small..

If PS is part of the deal then maybe the photographer should PS it.... this maybe subjective thou.. Also, would it be possible for the photographer to inform the model during to shoot to maybe take note and "open the other eye bigger"?

thanks bro for the comment. i notice it also but i ignore it because i was blinded by her beauty. :)

# 1 - Did you over process her eyes?

# 2 - Looks a bit OOF though, but nice ..

# 3 - :thumbsup:

thanks bro. i dont know if i over process her eyes because it looks ok to my monitor. i just did some dodge and burn to her her eyes and a bit of curves. pic 2 is a bit off, its not that sharp also when im viewing it on my iphone.

something wrong with her eyes in #3, otherwise I won't see any problems with the rest of the photos

thanks bro, i notice it but i was blinded by her appeal... :)

#2 looks like there's a bit of distortion to me.
Otherwise, great shots! Especially #1 nice! :thumbsup:

thanks man. its not that sharp when viewing it on my iphone. :)

nice looking girl. very sharp images...

thanks bro... she is one of a nice, gorgeous and striking girl... :). i was using 70-200mm f2.8 IS on this pic and a bit help of unsharp mask to make it more sharper...

Thanks everyone. i really appreciate ur time and effort to provide comment on my pics. it encourages me more to post here. because of this im going to celebrate and drink beer tonight. :)