Not open for further replies.

ejunlow

Jun 23, 2006
Stevens Road
www.ejunlow.com
Credits to Annaling

annaling_6_by_Ejun.jpg

01​

The first of this series is the one that caught my attention over and over again. A very simple set up, simple lighting, simple pose, but this is an image with that something special. :thumbsup:

The first of this series is the one that caught my attention over and over again. A very simple set up, simple lighting, simple pose, but this is an image with that something special. :thumbsup:

i agree...

love the subtle lighting and skin tones on 04, very minimalistic and calming set. a job well done!

nice!

Anyone will appreciate comments from you DP... thanks!

i agree...

thank you too!

love the subtle lighting and skin tones on 04, very minimalistic and calming set. a job well done!

Had the aid of my trusty expodisc.. tech makes all things easy!

:)

i like #3 actually :). but i think her knee in #5 kinda spoils it :(

Simple, subtle, yet effective, nice series.. :):thumbsup:

i like #3 actually :). but i think her knee in #5 kinda spoils it :(

added that hint of a knee to show the floored position..as well as added interest.. but that's probably personal opinions... :bsmilie: thanks!

Simple, subtle, yet effective, nice series.. :):thumbsup:

i think those words are the exact same i'd use to describe your works bro! haha.. appreciate you dropping in... thank you!

elegant ejun!!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.