eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
reviewing 2006 ...

01jan.jpg

02feb.jpg

03mar.jpg

04apr.jpg

OMG ! What are you doing in this forum ? You should be a much 'sought-after' photographer by now !!! :bsmilie:
Bro, wonderful photographs :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . Thanks a lot for sharing. I've got a long way to learn. :sweat:

Eikin...

Change your 06 series to 07 text and can use as calender liao. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks madmacs, asterixsg and CYRN :)

asterixsg: :bsmilie: no no no, just hobby, not business. still here because like you i'm also still learning

CYRN: :think: nice idea, maybe will try making calenders to earn abit of pocket money :sweat:

i luv ur review pics too...great selection of colours and subjects. :)

very nice :) the calendar idea can make great new year gifts for your friends ;)

thanks festard, adamadam, zaren and cola480 :D

020107 standing in morning light

070102.jpg

Your 2006 review was very nicely presented. :thumbsup:

Good stamina! :)

thanks jc1 :)

making a super panorama of Little India, here's one of the drafts, just stitched and not cleaned up yet, click to view slightly larger version ... i'm foreseeing weeks of post processing already :bsmilie:

030107 The Little India Project

draft01.jpg

Nice nice photos!! I like them! woahh....my new idol! :D

:bsmilie: thanks heday but don't idolise me, there are many idols around, i'm not one of them :bsmilie:

040107 Fried Turnip Rolls

070104.jpg

060107 Rush

a deity's sedan charging into the temple ground during Sheng Jia Temple's inauguration ceremony this early morning at Punggol East.

070106.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.