East Shooter Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, unfortunately it do happen. Out of courtesy , the attending photographer may tell the organizer in charge. Please do not hesitate to keep quiet, we want everyone to enjoy. XD

All photographers know what is a group shooting and what is the objective. A team play and not individual shoot. Omg, I sound naggy!! =X
Maybe the weirdos doesnt really understand english word, must give chance la bro. Hahaha

So sorry I cant make it I got something on this sunday I join u next time hee keep me update lol

Well, unfortunately it do happen. Out of courtesy , the attending photographer may tell the organizer in charge. Please do not hesitate to keep quiet, we want everyone to enjoy. XD

All photographers know what is a group shooting and what is the objective. A team play and not individual shoot. Omg, I sound naggy!! =X
Maybe the weirdos doesnt really understand english word, must give chance la bro. Hahaha

yeah... I remember ya... your that hair... that smile... that puff... that spec... that... ermmm... did I hold your that "gun" for ya when at the beach? hmm... i think i did... hehehe...!!! Gosh... seems like I still have to reply a few times...

tks 4 yr compliment haha.....:bsmilie:

A few words from me (but this time, I keep to 1 reply only)... great to have so many people in the chat once again.

Everyone, please take note:
Please refrain from posting the pic in this thread in case mods do something to here. If want to share photos, please kindly post a new thread for all to post their pic or put a link to your blog etc to share as this thread is meant for gatherings and outing but nevertheless, a little chat and Q&A I believe is inevitable.

By end of Jun, I will start a new thread and perhaps someone can advise me on how to handle this thread in order to start a fresh thread. Thank you!!

Edwin, I think if u looking for sunset shoot, hmm... wanna consider other better venue as I don't recall seeing any beautiful sunset in Sentosa due to the direction the beach is facing.

eow, thanks for the little comment. Hope eveyone will take note and be kind enough to care and share. After all the babes are there for everyone.

Karen & Sophia, nice to see ya both in this thread, hope to see ya soon!! for TCSS etc...

Edwin, why not post some small pic of the models once again, and I believe the respond will be overwelming again.

haha..no problem..hope to see you guys soon.
just drop us a mail or a line..
haha.. =]

Outing : Sentosa Getaway Model Shoot (Casual/Bikini Theme)
Date : 8 June 2008 (Sunday)
Time : 2:30pm Meet up (Beach Station @ Sentosa)
Duration : 3pm-6pm (3hr duration model shoot), may be extended if time permit ** those who want to take sunset **

Number of models : About 3 to 5
3 of the models : (actually shortlisting still in process for last 2 models)
Model A
Model M
Model S
4th & 5th model TBC
Group size : 12-15

Shooters
1. lukesky
2. 2nd-Hamsterlord
3. SAINT TINO
4. francisdcx & partner

Support
1. MJ
2. myopia
3. boombox

Bro, anyone have problem pertaining to the past outing, please PM me to share
what the problem is all about. We want the outing to be happy one so that
subsequent outings, can make some improvement.

Regarding to get all TFCD models, it is very difficult. Honestly no TFCD models want
to do it free for 3hrs shoot and go home empty. Hence that is why we need
some contribution about $10 from your guys. Do math before jumping into conclusion
where the money goes and how much contribution were indeed collected from your
guys.

During the previous Pasir Ris shoot, I personally witness each models were given $10
for their lunch and transport, very little but Edwin can't give more unless you guys
want to be more generous on your contribution. One was a paid model in case you
guys didn't know about it.

For this Sunday outing, Edwin is trying hard, and have been making lots on contact
trying to get TFCD models, it is not an easy task. If you guys can get any TFCD
models, please recomend them to him. He is getting one paid model for this Sunday to
ensure we have at least one good model.

For those who are regular with East Shooter, any suggestion should we go for paid
models or TFCD for the next outing. Please note paid models $10 can't cover the
cost. TFCD model, can't gurantee get a good one and also not sure Edwin can get
new TFCD models (anyway I leave this to Edwin). If we request previous "can make it"
TFCD models to come back for 2nd shoots, then it is no longer a free TFCD.

Any suggestion is welcome but must be reasonable OK. Please PM me and I shall
compile it and discuss with Edwin.

A few words from me (but this time, I keep to 1 reply only)... great to have so many people in the chat once again.

Everyone, please take note:
Please refrain from posting the pic in this thread in case mods do something to here. If want to share photos, please kindly post a new thread for all to post their pic or put a link to your blog etc to share as this thread is meant for gatherings and outing but nevertheless, a little chat and Q&A I believe is inevitable.

By end of Jun, I will start a new thread and perhaps someone can advise me on how to handle this thread in order to start a fresh thread. Thank you!!

Edwin, I think if u looking for sunset shoot, hmm... wanna consider other better venue as I don't recall seeing any beautiful sunset in Sentosa due to the direction the beach is facing.

eow, thanks for the little comment. Hope eveyone will take note and be kind enough to care and share. After all the babes are there for everyone.

Karen & Sophia, nice to see ya both in this thread, hope to see ya soon!! for TCSS etc...

Edwin, why not post some small pic of the models once again, and I believe the respond will be overwelming again.

Marcus, I suggest to leave it as it is. Posting to new thread will be messy and we are indeed helping ClubSnap by bringing more unknown people here. If moderator has issue with this, they already close this thread or leave some warning remarks since our first Pulau Ubin outing where we did also posted some outing pictures for sharing. I may be new here in CS but it is nothing wrong that we clarify with moderator first before we move to the next plan. I will check with the moderator to clarify on this. Bro, don't do anything first OK.

Marcus, I suggest to leave it as it is. Posting to new thread will be messy and we are indeed helping ClubSnap by bringing more unknown people here. If moderator has issue with this, they already close this thread or leave some warning remarks since our first Pulau Ubin outing where we did also posted some outing pictures for sharing. I may be new here in CS but it is nothing wrong that we clarify with moderator first before we move to the next plan. I will check with the moderator to clarify on this. Bro, don't do anything first OK.

There is an unpublicised guideline in CS to keep all threads to a max of 50 pages.

This one has already gone beyond 50 pages, if you dun believe check out the Tang Shooters previous thread which was capped at 50 pages and they have a new thread already. Go check out the history.;)

We dun always have to wait for them to complain or make noise before we act. :cool:

There is an unpublicised guideline in CS to keep all threads to a max of 50 pages.

This one has already gone beyond 50 pages, if you dun believe check out the Tang Shooters previous thread which was capped at 50 pages and they have a new thread already. Go check out the history.;)

We dun always have to wait for them to complain or make noise before we act. :cool:

The cap is approx equival to about 1000 posts :)

Wow... bro zac. It has been a long time didn't see you in this ES thread and suddenly you jumped in twice like a senior policeman giving a warning shot to newbie. You really shock me to death. Anyway bro thanks for your worthy classified information.

The cap is approx equival to about 1000 posts :)

TQ G-K. Btw, if not wrong, did saw you at the 11th May Railway Shoot with the rest of
Tang Shooters. :) I was there too.

Duration : 3pm-6pm (3hr duration model shoot), may be extended if time permit ** those who want to take sunset **

Model A
Model M
Model S
4th & 5th model TBC

Shooters
1. lukesky
2. 2nd-Hamsterlord
3. SAINT TINO
4. francisdcx & partner (withdrawn)

Support
1. MJ
2. myopia
3. boombox

Hi edwin, me and my partner would like to withdraw from the shoot. sorry.

Originally Posted by edwinlkg View Post

Model A
Model M
Model S
4th & 5th model TBC

Shooters
1. lukesky
2. 2nd-Hamsterlord
3. SAINT TINO (withdrawn)
4. francisdcx & partner (withdrawn)

Support
1. MJ
2. myopia
3. boombox

Wow... bro zac. It has been a long time didn't see you in this ES thread and suddenly you jumped in twice like a senior policeman giving a warning shot to newbie. You really shock me to death. Anyway bro thanks for your worthy classified information.

TQ G-K. Btw, if not wrong, did saw you at the 11th May Railway Shoot with the rest of

I've been reading most of the time as I am too busy to join your people in the model shoots.

;)

Anyone else interested in Nature shooting??

Yesh i was there ;)

I've been reading most of the time as I am too busy to join your people in the model shoots.

;)

Anyone else interested in Nature shooting??

Bro, me can't join you for Nature shoot. I don't have macro lens. Extention tube didn't work well enough to get good shoots as yours. NHR for me.

Yesh i was there ;)

I got a nice shot of u standing right infront of me.

hey there guys. count me in for the shoot this sunday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.