East Shooter Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. We plan for Sunday outing from 3pm to 6pm and may extend the timing if
required. Can also take models with nice sun sat background. Challenging for all
of us but we can get some experience bros to guide us on this.

The meet up is at Beach Station will be 2.30pm. Don't be late please.

I will let the organiser Edwin to post the official outing this evening. Guys it will
be new models.

See ya. ;)

Afternoon sun is the most harsh for any shoot to be done, even if they are under shade. their eye cant properly open due to glare outside. Skin tone and hot spot around their arms n shoulders look burn in photos. take note of that. Not only that. Makeup and sweat doesnt mix. if they mix. it spells disaster.

Bro 3-6 is ok right? If 3 pm is too hot then we can TCSS while we wait for better timing.
Or for sure there is somewhere there that we can find better spot for shooting.

Adding to that,

I would like to suggest that the shoot be done in Late afternoon, like from 4+ pm onwards. this is a better alternative...

The light progressively gets softer, then comes a sweet spot of the setting sun...

Ahhhksss... and, it's just the right time for Dinner! :angel:

:think:

if we are able to catch the sun set, which is like a few minutes of the beautiful colours.

Good suggestion. :thumbsup:

Too bad I cant join u guys sound fun to me this coming up outing n i really enjoy my first outing with u guys last sunday at pasir ris :thumbsup: hope u guys still remember me lor hee

Outing : Sentosa Getaway Model Shoot (Casual/Bikini Theme)
Date : 8 June 2008 (Sunday)
Time : 2:30pm Meet up (Beach Station @ Sentosa)
Duration : 3pm-6pm (3hr duration model shoot), may be extended if time permit ** those who want to take sunset **

Number of models : About 3 to 6 (x 3 attire) TBA (pictures of models confirm will be release in due course). Paid model cost may be shared by all.
Group size : 12-15

Feedback & suggestions welcome to make this outing another successful one!

Those interested to join in, as usual PM me for details with your name, h/p contact & email.
** those who have join me at Pasir Ris just pm me will do **

Too bad I cant join u guys sound fun to me this coming up outing n i really enjoy my first outing with u guys last sunday at pasir ris :thumbsup: hope u guys still remember me lor hee

Bro, come la. If you feel lonely smoking down there, I smoke with you lor. =X

Hahaha

Is there any name list for this coming shoot?

just another a-mounter here, I wondering with such a big groups .. There a tendency for one or two weirdos around who might ruin the shoot. E.g hogging the attention of the model all to himself at the expense of other photogs... Is there Any deterrent or measure for such act/ happening. Is there such selfish photog in yr shoot? Will there be anyone around to help to restraint that particular selfish photog so there the others will be able to shoot comfortably?
i detest such people...and will kick his ar*e off regardless of who he is ... Pro or newbie
not that I kaypo or what...it just that shitty things will happen

just another a-mounter here, I wondering with such a big groups .. There a tendency for one or two weirdos around who might ruin the shoot. E.g hogging the attention of the model all to himself at the expense of other photogs... Is there Any deterrent or measure for such act/ happening. Is there such selfish photog in yr shoot? Will there be anyone around to help to restraint that particular selfish photog so there the others will be able to shoot comfortably?
i detest such people...and will kick his ar*e off regardless of who he is ... Pro or newbie
not that I kaypo or what...it just that shitty things will happen

Well, unfortunately it do happen. Out of courtesy , the attending photographer may tell the organizer in charge. Please do not hesitate to keep quiet, we want everyone to enjoy. XD

All photographers know what is a group shooting and what is the objective. A team play and not individual shoot. Omg, I sound naggy!! =X
Maybe the weirdos doesnt really understand english word, must give chance la bro. Hahaha

Well, unfortunately it do happen. Out of courtesy , the attending photographer may tell the organizer in charge. Please do not hesitate to keep quiet, we want everyone to enjoy. XD

All photographers know what is a group shooting and what is the objective. A team play and not individual shoot. Omg, I sound naggy!! =X
Maybe the weirdos doesnt really understand english word, must give chance la bro. Hahaha
bro u people just too kind.... The weirdos will take advantage of yr good nature and lord over the shoot like ma chiam his own private shoot...tell u my experience .. It did happened to me before ... And before u guys knw it... The weirdos will be claiming credit for leading the shoot and criticize the rest as a mere followers..hope u and yr gang will be enjoying this Sunday shoot without any interferences.

bro u people just too kind.... The weirdos will take advantage of yr good nature and lord over the shoot like ma chiam his own private shoot...tell u my experience .. It did happened to me before ... And before u guys knw it... The weirdos will be claiming credit for leading the shoot and criticize the rest as a mere followers..hope u and yr gang will be enjoying this Sunday shoot without any interferences.

Bro, you coming? Let not such a trvial matter affect everyone. I`m ok with someone blocking me abit. I can tip toe or I bring a ladder along!! XD Let take it as a training under angle of shot. You may actually get some awesome shot. =)

I`m not kind, I`m evil!!! Rofl!!:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Bro, you coming? Let not such a trvial matter affect everyone. I`m ok with someone blocking me abit. I can tip toe or I bring a ladder along!! XD Let take it as a training under angle of shot. You may actually get some awesome shot. =)

I`m not kind, I`m evil!!! Rofl!!:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

not that I petty , just felt that sometime certain things are like piles... If leave uncheck and allow to grow... It will soon be an pain in the ar*se u guys will be experiencing serious case of haemorrhoids...
Sorry to the organiser , mabbe I too scare of similar thing happen to u guys. So I tot of warning u guys should there be also another similar case... I will pray hard for yr shoot to be done in a most amicable manners

Bro, come la. If you feel lonely smoking down there, I smoke with you lor. =X

Hahaha

Is there any name list for this coming shoot?
Duration : 3pm-6pm (3hr duration model shoot), may be extended if time permit ** those who want to take sunset **

Number of models : About 3 to 5 (x 3 attire) TBA (pictures of models confirm will be release in due course).

Shooters
1. lukesky
2. 2nd-Hamsterlord
3. SAINT TINO

Support
1. MJ
2. myopia

Number of models : About 3 to 6 (x 3 attire) TBA (pictures of models confirm will be release in due course). Paid model cost may be shared by all.

Feedback & suggestions welcome to make this outing another successful one!

Those interested to join in, as usual PM me for details with your name, h/p contact & email.
** those who have join me at Pasir Ris just pm me will do **
What are the models' names ?
Can you post the models' photos ?

not that I petty , just felt that sometime certain things are like piles... If leave uncheck and allow to grow... It will soon be an pain in the ar*se u guys will be experiencing serious case of haemorrhoids...
Sorry to the organiser , mabbe I too scare of similar thing happen to u guys. So I tot of warning u guys should there be also another similar case... I will pray hard for yr shoot to be done in a most amicable manners

Bro, come join lah... got u around to take care of the kids, those weirdoes don't dare to fool ard. :bsmilie:

A few words from me (but this time, I keep to 1 reply only)... great to have so many people in the chat once again.

Everyone, please take note:
Please refrain from posting the pic in this thread in case mods do something to here. If want to share photos, please kindly post a new thread for all to post their pic or put a link to your blog etc to share as this thread is meant for gatherings and outing but nevertheless, a little chat and Q&A I believe is inevitable.

By end of Jun, I will start a new thread and perhaps someone can advise me on how to handle this thread in order to start a fresh thread. Thank you!!

Edwin, I think if u looking for sunset shoot, hmm... wanna consider other better venue as I don't recall seeing any beautiful sunset in Sentosa due to the direction the beach is facing.

eow, thanks for the little comment. Hope eveyone will take note and be kind enough to care and share. After all the babes are there for everyone.

Karen & Sophia, nice to see ya both in this thread, hope to see ya soon!! for TCSS etc...

Edwin, why not post some small pic of the models once again, and I believe the respond will be overwelming again.

yeah... I remember ya... your that hair... that smile... that puff... that spec... that... ermmm... did I hold your that "gun" for ya when at the beach? hmm... i think i did... hehehe...!!! Gosh... seems like I still have to reply a few times...

Status
Not open for further replies.