earliest opening hour of a photo shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

totsx

Nov 6, 2006
hey guys

need some help here. i hv a huge project to rush out by tmr and i need a film developing service in the morning. can anyone tell me where and which shop is the earliest to open up. anyone's fine, as long as they do reprints within one hour the longest. preferably central or east area.

hey guys

need some help here. i hv a huge project to rush out by tmr and i need a film developing service in the morning. can anyone tell me where and which shop is the earliest to open up. anyone's fine, as long as they do reprints within one hour the longest. preferably central or east area.

There is a shop at market street multi storey carpark called photoking their shop front is kodak express signboard. Their Film dev machines should be up by 10 their printing machine shld be up by 9. Their Tel no. is 62244731. For Express service they charge a premium rate which i do not noe their current rates.

hey guys

at the raffles mrt, think is the change alley the photo shop should be around 9 or earlier as it caters to office workers starting their work...

Toa payoh hub the photo shop also opens early, 1hour express service, colour not bad also cause the machines is still new.

Status
Not open for further replies.