E6 slide processing

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I use bulk film and I loaded some Fuji Sensia 100 on a say, Fuji Superia 400 canister, will any of the Singapore's lab reject it? They have no idea what's inside (could be c41 negative, cross processing anyone?) until they develop it. So it means they have to process the film by what you say it is. What if I say the slides are Fuji Sensia 400?

from what i understand, it doesn't make a difference what type of slide you use. i've sent Velvia, Provia 100F and Provia 400F (all bulk rolls) to RGB before and no need to tell them exactly what slide it is. just need to tell them it's "self-rolled" slides, and they will take care of it. no errors in developing so far.

OT a bit, but does any1 have any experience in processing their own E6 slides @ home? i'm getting some basic developing tanks and stuff for darkroom... thinking of developing my own slides. at least can do push-pull processing myself.

Larry u going E6 processing? I'm doing some BnW processing at home myself. I was thinking of doin E6 too..

Originally posted by Larry
OT a bit, but does any1 have any experience in processing their own E6 slides @ home? i'm getting some basic developing tanks and stuff for darkroom... thinking of developing my own slides. at least can do push-pull processing myself.
ok ignore that last question... just found out that E6 (and C41 for that matter) processing would cost more than to process them outside, unless i'm doing 100+ rolls a month. chemicals too costly. ;p

u'll need a machine to do that too...
i saw it be4.... e price is crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.