E300 & 40-150mm Lens


Status
Not open for further replies.

hhho

Senior Member
Nov 2, 2003
2,145
0
0
West
Visit site
#1
Hi!
Tested this lens in Mandai Zoo. Here is the result

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


thank for viewing and comments
Cheers,
 

Dec 4, 2004
747
0
0
Medieval Period...
#7
Taken on a 40~150mm too. ;)



Forgot to say there is no colour processing involved.
I just put watermark, framing, shadowing & resizing.
Picture is straight from the cam itself, Jpeg.
 

hhho

Senior Member
Nov 2, 2003
2,145
0
0
West
Visit site
#9
Merciless_Knight said:
Taken on a 40~150mm too. ;)



Forgot to say there is no colour processing involved.
I just put watermark, framing, shadowing & resizing.
Picture is straight from the cam itself, Jpeg.

Hi! Merciless_Knight
What is your comments on Squrrriel.jpg?
I would like to hear you first before I make my comments.

Cheers,
 

hhho

Senior Member
Nov 2, 2003
2,145
0
0
West
Visit site
#10
NMSS_2 said:
1) i took a pic with flash at the farrie dog. (second pics at here )

2) it looked at me shocked. (first pic at here )

:sticktong
Hi!NMSS_2
What are you trying to tell people?
You have problem using flash on these animals?
some animals are afraid of human being and harsh flash light
I also find the animal in my 1st picture shocked
 

Nov 13, 2003
691
0
0
33
Sg
#11
lol... for my zoo shots i din use flash at all.. i thought i might use it with the butterflies, but flash results ae'nt as nice a natural lighting unless u can bounce...
 

hhho

Senior Member
Nov 2, 2003
2,145
0
0
West
Visit site
#12
hammer_400 said:
lol... for my zoo shots i din use flash at all.. i thought i might use it with the butterflies, but flash results ae'nt as nice a natural lighting unless u can bounce...
I only used it as and when required.
You need fill-in flash for your butterfly (Idea leuconoe clara) shots in the Fragile Forest at the Singapore Zoo because the lighting there is very dim
This butterfly originates from Taiwan. The Taiwanese subspecies has been successfully bred by the Singapore Zoo and is rather common at the Fragile Forest enclosure.
I checked Exif information of your picture file 0.35.jpg
F5.6
1/60s
ISO400
Focal length 153mm
shutter speed 1/60s too slow for this shot, you need at least 1/180s in order to prevent camera shake. I'm showing you another with fill-in flash taken at the same place



Exif data is
F11
1/180s
ISO100
150mm

Cheers,
 

Dec 4, 2004
747
0
0
Medieval Period...
#13
hhho said:
Hi! Merciless_Knight
What is your comments on Squrrriel.jpg?
I would like to hear you first before I make my comments.

Cheers,
Sorry I dun not myself clear.... :embrass:

I mean that this photo there is NO Digital Enchancement involved, in order to make the photo better.

As we know that Photo can be edit digitally by PS easily.
 

hhho

Senior Member
Nov 2, 2003
2,145
0
0
West
Visit site
#14
Merciless_Knight said:
Sorry I dun not myself clear.... :embrass:

I mean that this photo there is NO Digital Enchancement involved, in order to make the photo better.

As we know that Photo can be edit digitally by PS easily.
I see. since you have uploaded this particular picture, i think you would like to hear from others comment on this picture. I meants the dead honest critique form others because I find this picture is far from the good ones.
Do you agree with me?
Cheers,
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom