[ E m i l y ] sweetness from within

Status
Not open for further replies.

hycool

Mar 8, 2008
Sometimes Singapore lol
www.flickr.com
Another great shoot with Modelinn, with the ever-so-sweet Malaysian Emily.. Special special thanks to Mr Yeo for the 200 f/2, which was used for most of the pics.. Totally convinced me to get this lens. (Lunch that day shld be on me la, sorry about that..)

Had so many pics I didnt know what to do with them. Usually I like to get inspiration from songs, hence I was happening to be listening to Andy Lau's 回首一瞬间.. very good song sort of set the mood for the processing. I hope you like it! 谢谢欣赏!

Happy New Year 2010 to everyone!!!!

4237169340_61c031c59e_b.jpg

Last edited:
Thats all for the song! The rest will be posted soon.. but not related to the song.. just individual pics. Thanks for dropping by!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

200 f2...

a beauty to behold...to be desired by many...to be obtained by few.

very nice photos.. :thumbsup:

Thanks :) Nice meeting you guys at the shoot.. and thanks LambandMoo you are the one with the grey card right? it helped!!

Happy New Year. Nice meeting you 2 at the shoot too. Hope to shoot with 2 guys soon. ;)

she looks great thanks for sharing i hope to shoot her one day

gosh..wat a captivating smile she has...and on top of that..the way u frame n present give it a lot more "feel" (perhaps, except the 2 birds in e last pic with the "twin tower"..a bit..spoiler(perhaps i'm e only 1 who feels tat?))...

can lightroom 2 process this sort of framing such as Pic 1 - 6...
kindly advise..

nice series..love it...!;)

Wow, stunning series.
Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.