E-10 is out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone has a good point,as Aryanto has pointed out,it is subjective,for guys like me with big hands,E-1 would have the nicest feel,guys with smaller hands,probably an E-400/410/420 will feel better to them

In your opinion. Not everything in life has to be symmetrical. ;)

The one ergonomic flaw with the E-1 is that it lacks an aperture ring. It feels amazing otherwise and I don't have to look for the controls. The E-3 is somewhat a step backward.

To all posters, we not arguing here... just trading the finer points of the E-system. :)

Anyway, I wish to highlight the reason why most DSLRs are symmetrical in layout... that is simply inherited from film SLRs, where the film loading mechanism is the very facility that makes the camera body symmetrical. Thus cameras like the E-4XX looks very retro with its symmetrical proportions.

In use, I find cameras such as the E-10, E-20, E-1 and even the E-500 more balanced, especially when a larger lens is mounted. Heck, even the Sony R1 feels so balanced with its ugly lopsided looks! :D

Guess that this no longer apply to me in the practical sense since I no longer shoot with these cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.