Dying Earth - Arts on the Move

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Hope I got the name of the dance right. I chanced upon a dance performance held at Raffles Place after office hours. It was a energetic performance by the dancers and attracted many passerbys. Snapped the pics with a 50mm f1.8. 2nd pic was seriously cropped. Rest were almost uncropped.

sIMG_3338.jpg

sIMG_3345.jpg

sIMG_3350.jpg

sIMG_3361.jpg

sIMG_3394.jpg

sIMG_3405.jpg

Don't think I shot well. Comments are welcome.

the movement shots were pretty well done. nice moment captured of the hair swinging pic!

Hi Mpenza,
This group is called Frontier Danceland and is made up of parttime dancers. They are non-profit. Just a bunch of enthusiastic people passionate about dance! Heh! I was supposed to go down and support but I was not free.
;)

Zplus, thanks for the info :) Yup, they are really passionate and put their hearts into the performance! think they performed before at Raffles City right?

tomorrow, there's another performance by another group if I remember correctly. time is around 6+pm.

not bad your angles :thumbsup:

mpenza,

Good series there. :thumbsup: Yes they did performed last year at Raffles City atrium as part of the 'Arts in the City' program if I'm not mistaken. I like the 2nd pic of the dancer twirling her hair, the sense of motion is well captured. Too bad that you can see the people in the background, would have been great if its all green.

Status
Not open for further replies.