Dual Charger for Canon BP-511 & Nikon EN-EL3

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh... the plate is not individual?
if they are not then I am interested on the one for charging BP511.

Originally posted by aowgy
eh... the plate is not individual?
if they are not then I am interested on the one for charging BP511.
The plates are individual and interchangeable. You need different plates to charge different batteries. Currently the base unit itself can charge most Sony and camcorder batteries. You need separate adaptor plates for other batteries. At the moment, we only have adaptor plates for BP-511, EN-EL3, JVC BN-V207/214. The CP5000 uses EN-EL1, we do not have this at the moment and will bring it in in the next shipment.

dualcharger_set.jpg

how many plates included in the package?

Hi East Gear,

I had called early in the morning to reserve a set of the dual charger... Like to inform you that my friend will be picking it up on my behalf in the evening later today. :gbounce:

One more thing, like to ask you something about the price, can you please clear your mailbox? Both the inbox and sent box... ;)

Edwin

BigBelly said:
It is possible to charge NB-1LH. You need the corresponding adaptor plate to do so.

The adaptor plate for the NB-1LH has to be brought in if you are interested as we only have the adaptors for BP-511 and EN-EL3.

What's the weight of the device ? I need to bring it for travel, and I need the charger to be as light as possible. If possible, tell me the weight of the charger on its own, and the weight of the AC/DC adaptor. Can I use the charger with my own lightweight ACDC adaptor ? What voltage and current does it use ?

BTW, is it a smart charger ? Does it work on time basis or does it measure the current/voltage of the batteries to determine if it is fully charged ?

Thanks.

chriszzz said:
What's the weight of the device ? I need to bring it for travel, and I need the charger to be as light as possible. If possible, tell me the weight of the charger on its own, and the weight of the AC/DC adaptor. Can I use the charger with my own lightweight ACDC adaptor ? What voltage and current does it use ?

BTW, is it a smart charger ? Does it work on time basis or does it measure the current/voltage of the batteries to determine if it is fully charged ?

Thanks.

Make sure your own adaptor is capable of producing enough juice for the charger. Lighter adaptors usually means lower power output. Compare the output V and A numbers on the adaptor.

I believe all Li-Ion chargers are "smart" chargers, and work on the basis of measuring the p.d. across the battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.