dSLR weakness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waffle said:
the biggest weakness of most DSLRs nowadays = The Users.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

PLBV as TNBTE.... ;p

nightwolf75 said:
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

PLBV as TNBTE.... ;p
sorry, but... WHAT? ENGLISH, PLEASE. :dunno:

i dun really like e sony series of cams.. cos they have to use their own sony's memory stick etc... a bit.. hiaz.. not as interchangable as compared to CF/SD cards..

Waffle said:
the biggest weakness of most DSLRs nowadays = The Users.

This goes without saying, doesnt it?

michhy said:
This goes without saying, doesnt it?
shh. i wasn't talking to you, i was talking AT you, now go back to your room and read a book, play with yourself, anything.

don't you dare touch a camera ever again. you are not allowed to. shoo.

espn said:
WAHAHA... this is a good one!!!

No, before you think its a joke, there is a reason why I felt that way.
For instances, why does dSLR still need that monochrome little LCD to show the settings, etc? While it is needed in a film-SLR (they dont come with colour LCDs to display what you have shot), I dont see why the things displayed on the monochrome LCD cannot be moved to the colour LCD instead? Saving a few drops of battery juice? duh.

Waffle said:
shh. i wasn't talking to you, i was talking AT you, now go back to your room and read a book, play with yourself, anything.

don't you dare touch a camera ever again. you are not allowed to. shoo.

Oh I'm sorry.... my apologies, I thought you were talking about yourself... sorry, my mistake.
Yes, I will now go and read a book, anything :cry:

nice try with the "subtlety" within.

now bugger off if you value your life, for it is known that there is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures I allow to live, and you're creeping up the list.

TS is a prick. Fullstop :nono:

did micchy just friggin flip my avatar picture and use it as its own?:bsmilie:

michhy said:
No, before you think its a joke, there is a reason why I felt that way.
For instances, why does dSLR still need that monochrome little LCD to show the settings, etc? While it is needed in a film-SLR (they dont come with colour LCDs to display what you have shot), I dont see why the things displayed on the monochrome LCD cannot be moved to the colour LCD instead? Saving a few drops of battery juice? duh.

Well, SLR has been around for quite some time now, using different formats 35mm film, and digital. As rightly said in an earlier post, the DSLR is still basically a SLR camera, interchangeable lens, with the medium now digital.

The SLR design is popular, as many photographers using SLR is used to the design and can change to use DSLR. Learning curve is gentler and habits take time to change. Info displayed at the monochrome LCD do not need a colour LCD to be displayed. Those info can still be found in the viewfinder and in the menu settings displayed at the colour LCD.

That's why you have the digital compacts and ultra compacts with the designs that you had quoted/wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.