Dry Cabinet, which brand is good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

colour

Mar 7, 2006
I am shopping around for dry cabinet to store my new digital SLR as well as my old film SLR and other lens. I need to store 2 SLR bodies, 4 lens, 2 flashes. What is the capacity size should I get? Which brand is good and properly how much it cost? Thank you very much!

guess many out there r using digicabi.... can get it at carrefour... its pretty cheeap

namska said:
guess many out there r using digicabi.... can get it at carrefour... its pretty cheeap

Thanks you for suggestion!!:) I had been to carrefour and had across digicabi. Looks pretty good. I am wondering if digicabi comes with warranty? I am considering of getting one that comes with five years warranty. Beside carrefour, is there other places or brand can recommend? ;)

yah. Digicab comes with 5 years warranty. :)

I had went to CK Tang and happened to find out it is selling dry cabinets as well. There are few sizes available. The smallest size available is 68 liters capacity with two shelves which the height can be adjusted and it is selling are for the price of $229 (If I remember correctly) Looks very nice as well. The brand is "Value" from local and the drying unit comes with five years warranty. Very attracting to me. Anyone had use this brand before?

colour said:
I had went to CK Tang and happened to find out it is selling dry cabinets as well. There are few sizes available. The smallest size available is 68 liters capacity with two shelves which the height can be adjusted and it is selling are for the price of $229 (If I remember correctly) Looks very nice as well. The brand is "Value" from local and the drying unit comes with five years warranty. Very attracting to me. Anyone had use this brand before?
Am-Pro for me. 5 year warranty as well, price ~ $219 for 55 litres. Served me well :)

May I know who's the agent for AM-PRO? sure 5 yrs warranty? My problem is, when I set to to M or L, the reading fluctuates. sometimes 50% next day RED zone.
Also I notice the red light never go off.
Help pls

Status
Not open for further replies.