Dry Cabinet Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurgee

Aug 17, 2003
West side
www.39eastimages.com
Hi all,

Couple of brands out there so does anyone have any recommendations for one?
Analog or digital meter better?
Any recommended shop to get the cabi from?
I'm probably looking at a 40L or 60L cabi. Think buy abit bigger better in case for future expansion right? :p

Thanx!

me think digital might be slightly more accurate....
and of course, get the biggest your money can buy now....
i am regretting on skimming on money when i bought my dry cabinet... now it is too small and am currently looking for an upgrade....

the brand you can look at is the i-cabi (Digi-cabi).... very satisfied.....

get the biggest one you can get. you will find more things you can put into the cabinet.

digital ro analog? so what if digital is slightly more accurate. will a 5% +/- makes a difference? No. save on the analog/digital, get one as big as you can. I got a 100L one, and it's small.

I got a 60L from carrefour, good enough for me now. I can fit a lot of things!

90L @ $255/- cathay

My dry cabi is the smallest one at 20i, with an analogue meter. $79 only.

Good timing.. planning to buy one myself... what is the smallest size for 80-200 lens? 40L or 60L?

dawgbyte77 said:
Good timing.. planning to buy one myself... what is the smallest size for 80-200 lens? 40L or 60L?
20L will do.:)

:thumbsup: 60L Digi-Cabi @ $169 inclusive of delivery. Singapore made with 5 years warranty. Very low power consumption.

Drudkh said:
about 200++. can't remember.
it has 2 trays you can pull out.
just found the receipt, $159 from carrefour suntec. :)

smurfman said:
90L @ $255/- cathay
Hm...mine also from Cathay. Akarui 088C (I presume thats 88L?) for $205. Has three trays, 5 yrs warranty, and includes delivery. And yeah...I ran out of space liao. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.