Dry Cabinet : DigiCabi or AmPro ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
have tried to email Digihub for the 5 years warranty card but the singtel.com.sg address something wrong. :( Really need to get back the original warranty card cos 5 years and 1 year what a big dif :what: :complain: ferent???

C-720 said:
have tried to email Digihub for the 5 years warranty card but the singtel.com.sg address something wrong. :( Really need to get back the original warranty card cos 5 years and 1 year what a big dif :what: :complain: ferent???
It's digihub@singnet.com.sg account not the singtel.com.sg.

For your information, I've received the reply from Alan (digihub) this morning and confirmed they will send the warranty card to me soon.

Good luck!!

skyjuice said:
That's what I almost did too and I'm glad that I decided to check out at AP 1st.

I think the best is go down AP and take a look as well as call up digihub to check out the warranty issue yourself. :)

I've once seen the warranty card in AP while Peter checking on it, the warranty period has the option of 1/2/3/4/5 with 1-4 striped off, but pls take note that the warranty for the LCD itself is only 1 year which has been stated on the card.

I understand about the warranty card...saw it in carrefour..
so it's definately the same one selling in AP ? wah..lucky...saved $28 !!

I spoke to Wendy of Digihub twice and she told me that those dry cabinets sold under the Digi-Cabi brand name come with a 5 year warranty period(warranty card provided). For those sold under the Olympus brand name, only 1 year warranty is given (receipt as proof of purchase). :dunno:

Just got my warranty card by post yesterday from digihub, dealer stamp is from digihub itself. Sorry guys, I do not have any webspace at the moment, thus can't upload the pic for you to see.

pehaps we can wait for flotan :)

cool...I think I will make my way down to AP to buy liao...

how much is the 36L one, anyone knows?

ekardo said:
cool...I think I will make my way down to AP to buy liao...

how much is the 36L one, anyone knows?
I don't think Digicabi has 36L dry cabinet, but the product code for 30L is DB-036 (could be a mistaken?).

Anyhow, I only seen AP selling 30L one.

skyjuice said:
I don't think Digicabi has 36L dry cabinet, but the product code for 30L is DB-036 (could be a mistaken?).

Anyhow, I only seen AP selling 30L one.

oh..ya..I mistook the model as the litre..anyway, how much is it again for the 30L one?

AP selling both DigiCabi and Olympus 30L dry cabinet @ S$70. Carrefour selling 30L Digicabi at S$144 (if I don't remember wrongly).

do note that some models have a simple flat plastic tray, while the larger models have a metal, pull-out style tray design. :)

the digicabi/olympus 30L has metal shelves, though they aren't the pull-out type.

skyjuice said:
That's what I almost did too and I'm glad that I decided to check out at AP 1st.

I think the best is go down AP and take a look as well as call up digihub to check out the warranty issue yourself. :)

I've once seen the warranty card in AP while Peter checking on it, the warranty period has the option of 1/2/3/4/5 with 1-4 striped off, but pls take note that the warranty for the LCD itself is only 1 year which has been stated on the card.

anyway where is this AP?? is it at peninsula??

Alan Photo, at the basement of Sim Lim Square.

wacko said:
Ground floor, not basement.

#01-38 to be exact.
thanks alot guys.. anyway yeah i think i know the shop but sometimes they try to overprice with me leh..

hehe.. so its cash and carry rite?? by the way is it heavy??

and to get the warranty i need to e-mail digihub themselves?

metals99 said:
thanks alot guys.. anyway yeah i think i know the shop but sometimes they try to overprice with me leh..

hehe.. so its cash and carry rite?? by the way is it heavy??

and to get the warranty i need to e-mail digihub themselves?

hey...wanna go down together to get it? I always kanna "ketoh" by them also...
maybe buy 2 got discount ?

Status
Not open for further replies.