Drive With Care

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have stationed more people to take down licence plates of those dinosaur lorries who barged into the fast moving lanes during peak hours on expressways :thumbsd:

ndroo said:
Maybe they should also catch those crap drivers who can't keep their vehicles in the lane ...

diff, such drivers will suddenly be good drivers with these measure, but take the measures away u see all sorts of pattern,

just this morning , i am almost ram by a driver , some more he xiong me wor, i am already walking in my path n u he still 1 2 speed up, i think he feels that he got the car n i am just a pedestrian, i should give way to him ,

;(

Those who offen travel along Eunos link, pls take note, this warren will be there most of the morning, mostly Mon, Wed and Fri, just opposite the Automobile Car Megamart.

Chiang said:
diff, such drivers will suddenly be good drivers with these measure, but take the measures away u see all sorts of pattern,

just this morning , i am almost ram by a driver , some more he xiong me wor, i am already walking in my path n u he still 1 2 speed up, i think he feels that he got the car n i am just a pedestrian, i should give way to him ,

;(
This is very common thing in SIN city, no care for pedestrians who are more vulnerable......drivers never think that once they step out of that vehicle they are pedestrians themselves.

People here tend to 'behave', when they have to due to rules and fines.......thats why there are so many fines here....:)

HS

Just wondering how you guys deals with the 2 wheelers on the road?

Was on BKE (Heading towards PIE) on my way back from work just now and there was this 2 wheeler cruising at 70km/h on lane 2... most vehicles were 80 and 90. This f***er didnt bother to check his mirrors and was enjoying a nice slow ride hogging the lane... I thought of over taking on the right lane but I decided to "BUZZ" him to wake him up. Over took him and I can assure you that he started checking his mirrors after that :think:

Thats the area where I worked... knn

now i turn into kb rd 1...

with that kind of fu*dup traffic condition in eunos, they r indirectly forcing cars to speed up and cut lanes

Klose said:
Just wondering how you guys deals with the 2 wheelers on the road?

Was on BKE (Heading towards PIE) on my way back from work just now and there was this 2 wheeler cruising at 70km/h on lane 2... most vehicles were 80 and 90. This f***er didnt bother to check his mirrors and was enjoying a nice slow ride hogging the lane... I thought of over taking on the right lane but I decided to "BUZZ" him to wake him up. Over took him and I can assure you that he started checking his mirrors after that :think:
There are plenty of slow car drivers at the fast lane around, don't say it as if many 2 wheel drivers are so slow, lah!

I think this just shows how lazy people are to get back to the slower lane after overtaking, then many drivers just stay at the fast lane the whole time, eventhough their speed is lower than the middle lane........

HS

looks like everyone got to drive faster avoiding those wardens to catch up your number plates... :bsmilie:

DT_ said:
looks like everyone got to drive faster avoiding those wardens to catch up your number plates... :bsmilie:
Sonner or later, they will have speed cameras further up :)

HS

kmlee55 said:
To be fair, while they are catching drivers in bus lanes, they should also catch buses that drives outside the bus lanes. Buses outside bus lanes caused more congestion than cars in bus lanes!

yeah!!! buses used to have cams in the bus to take pics of offenders (still have or not?) so do we get to take pics of offending buses in our lanes? ;p

Benjymocha said:
yeah!!! buses used to have cams in the bus to take pics of offenders (still have or not?) so do we get to take pics of offending buses in our lanes? ;p

You try lor. Then kenna fine for using camera while driving. ;p

Benjymocha said:

A few years back I was fined for obstruction when I let a passenger alight in the bus bay. I don't remember seeing any TP and I believed I was booked after the bus behind me took a pic. I think some of the buses still carry the camera.

fireframe said:
You try lor. Then kenna fine for using camera while driving. ;p

den the bus uncle dun get fine one huh? :think:

i wonder how to burn rubbers in Orchard Rd and Thomson Rd? these two roads are always choke with tin cans on wheels...

Benjymocha said:
den the bus uncle dun get fine one huh? :think:

Hmm.. I guess it's kind of like TP can go over speed limit to catch a speedster? Anyway, it's not as if the bus driver holds the camera, have to compose the picture, etc. Just push a button only.

Status
Not open for further replies.