Drifting Away II


Status
Not open for further replies.

S11loop

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
3,530
3
0
Pasir Ris
#1

Drfting Away II

I miss the time we used to have coconut drinks on the beach .... some how the memories of yours has been drifted away ....*​
 

jOhO

Senior Member
Apr 20, 2003
6,485
0
0
42
Singapore
www.expressivelyjoho.com
#3
S11loop said:

Drfting Away II

I miss the time we used to have coconut drinks on the beach .... some how the memories of yours has been drifted away ....*​
broooo! i think it's very artistic, and i like this.. but hor, ur english quote.. er... need to edit for grammar leh. ;p

let me try ok, no offence.

"I miss the times we tasted sweet coconut by the waves... which have taken memories of you in it's drift."

sorree hor, not direct "translation" but i've made it sound like the waves are sweeping the memories away, just like the coconut. it's quite metaphoric.. in this case, the coconut pictured IS your memory. :)

thanx for making me think when i look at an image. :thumbsup:
 

S11loop

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
3,530
3
0
Pasir Ris
#4
jOhO said:
broooo! i think it's very artistic, and i like this.. but hor, ur english quote.. er... need to edit for grammar leh. ;p

let me try ok, no offence.

"I miss the times we tasted sweet coconut by the waves... which have taken memories of you in it's drift."

sorree hor, not direct "translation" but i've made it sound like the waves are sweeping the memories away, just like the coconut. it's quite metaphoric.. in this case, the coconut pictured IS your memory. :)

thanx for making me think when i look at an image. :thumbsup:
not very good with words as usual ... all i want to express is already in the photo thanks for yr comment ;)
 

S11loop

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
3,530
3
0
Pasir Ris
#5
schon said:
I'd like it to be a little brighter...
tried different exposure but this is the one i would prefer dont know why
 

Leinaj

New Member
Feb 12, 2006
1,534
0
0
Pasir Ris
forums.clubsnap.org
#6
S11loop said:

Drfting Away II

I miss the time we used to have coconut drinks on the beach .... some how the memories of yours has been drifted away ....*​
It has that feel to it, "The "lost" ... coconut, drifting aimlessly, guided only by the insistance wave, to bring it ashore where life once again begin with a little srpout that will turn into renewed tree with strong roots spreading in all directions, to ensure an even stronger foundation for the future"

Unqoute, there will always be hope, that life will renew itself or that we will pick up from the fall and be stronger then before ... well done bro !
 

S11loop

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
3,530
3
0
Pasir Ris
#7

Drfting Away II

"I miss the times we tasted sweet coconut by the waves... .... some how the memories of yours has been drifted away ...."​

Edited abit to best describe my thoughts for this picture ... thanks to john :)
 

S11loop

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
3,530
3
0
Pasir Ris
#8
Leinaj said:
It has that feel to it, "The "lost" ... coconut, drifting aimlessly, guided only by the insistance wave, to bring it ashore where life once again begin with a little srpout that will turn into renewed tree with strong roots spreading in all directions, to ensure an even stronger foundation for the future"

Unqoute, there will always be hope, that life will renew itself or that we will pick up from the fall and be stronger then before ... well done bro !
thanks ... if not for the sensor problem i think we can push this photo further :eek:
 

S11loop

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
3,530
3
0
Pasir Ris
#10
dreamerz said:
haha....swee...gt that feel...hehe...worth it even for ur shoe been wet....

time 4 u to change to d2x liao...hehe
U give me $$$$ ah ;p
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom