Dream Cars Asia SG n JN Race Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
geoyip said:
Yes, shoting with SB 800. You mean the 24 -120 isit? heard this is also a pretty good lens, wanted to trade kit lens with this but decided to go for 70-200.

Not the Nikon 24-120mm VR, mine was Tokina 24-200mm brought few years back.

Esther still looks good even using camera phone to shot

Ya its quite hard to shot without Flash. BTW I like your shot, skin tone much more natural, u have more to share?

I used the history brush on the background to give a bit more bokeh. Need a pen tablet to do it right. Will have a gallery on pbase in a day or so.

Knight Ong did a great job also!

Robert

Hi... u got my favouritre on No.1!

I don't know much about lenses etc etc.... but I think you shot the girls beautifully! :thumbsup:

r52lanc said:
I used the history brush on the background to give a bit more bokeh. Need a pen tablet to do it right. Will have a gallery on pbase in a day or so.

Knight Ong did a great job also!

Robert

Aiyo, don't spent so much time on post process, if spend to much time we tent to overdo, just like me the soft filter thingy overdone :bsmilie: . Look forward to seeing your images.

Yes I like Knight Ong photos too :thumbsup:

xaer said:
Hi... u got my favouritre on No.1!

I don't know much about lenses etc etc.... but I think you shot the girls beautifully! :thumbsup:

Thanks, No 1 is one of my favourites too :)

Question! How to have this kind of focusing? Which mode should I use? And do I have to turn on the focusing mode? As well should I use autofocus or manual focus?

Status
Not open for further replies.