Drain sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

saymell

Jun 11, 2007
Jalan Kayu
I captured these drain sources in a drain in Seletar West Camp. C & C appreciated.

drainsourceni1.jpg

Thanks Eikin. The sight of the water streaming from the side walls of the drain and dripping into the drain causing ripples in the drain water fascinated me. I went down into the drain and then put my legs apart onto the side walls of the drain but couldn't go further as the drain was full of water. The drain walls were slippery too. I was also trying to capture the entire length of the drain but couldn't. Hence the streaming shot. :(

Would you know, how I would have captured the shot better? Thanks. :)

Sorry...but it is hard to do a critique cause I can't tell much from the photo. Its just a ...drain... i can't perceive any artistic merit.

If you want suggestions on catching the whole length of the drain, be ready to get wet. Even so, what are you trying to portray with the length of the drain?

Or are you asking us to critique on how you acrobatically try to get this shot?

the key is to shoot at the right time, this picture although does not tell much of a story but it be used as a documentary picture of pollution.

there isn't any contrast or anything that livens the picture. Wait for that strong and harsh light which can create shadows or such during late morning or early evenings.

it would be good if there are some other object of interest other than a drain otherwise it appears as good as a snapshot to me than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.