Not open for further replies.

scandisk

Feb 12, 2005
Tampines, Singapore
www.facebook.com
dragonflyeyes1.jpg

dragonflyeyes2.jpg

dragonflyeyes3.jpg

I'd straighten #1 to get a nice symmetrical view of the dragonfly. Your pictures do seem to be a little noisy and the focus somewhat soft which doesn't seem to suit well if you're trying to show details of the dragonfly.

But really cool to see the dragonfly taken so large, it must be really huge when blow it up to original size.

spilopterus said:
I'd straighten #1 to get a nice symmetrical view of the dragonfly. Your pictures do seem to be a little noisy and the focus somewhat soft which doesn't seem to suit well if you're trying to show details of the dragonfly.

But really cool to see the dragonfly taken so large, it must be really huge when blow it up to original size.

Thanks for the input. It was my second time trying 50mm (non-macro) lens with 20mm extension tube. Yeah agree its a little noisy and soft probably because its difficult to get a steady close-up shot handheld (something i'll need to practice), maybe my cam's ccd going kaput soon ??..haha. Check out my hoppers photos though, using the same setup...

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=167907

Status
Not open for further replies.