Downloading Adobe Lightroom 4 limits.

j0eb0ng

Feb 21, 2011
Hi, I purchase the Adobe Lightroom 4, without knowing there's a limit for downloads I end up with this error.

"Sorry,

Too many download attempts: 12. You were allowed to download only 5 times.

If you have any questions, please contact Digital River Customer Service at CustomerServices@digitalriver.com."

Due to my inconsistent internet connection, have to redownload it. :( End up like this. Can someone advice me what to do?:(

Do you have the serial key code?

if yes you can just download the trial from adobe website and input the serial key code and it will be a full version.

Do you have the serial key code?

if yes you can just download the trial from adobe website and input the serial key code and it will be a full version.

Thanks, I'll try that later.

The limit is obviously something that comes from Digital River, the download site. I never had any issues with downloads from Adobe. Are you sure this is an official and legal source for downloads?

The limit is obviously something that comes from Digital River, the download site. I never had any issues with downloads from Adobe. Are you sure this is an official and legal source for downloads?

I purchase from Adobe Software and Products | Adobe Systems Southeast Asia is this not official? After I purchase they send me an email where they have the link for me to download.

Yes DigitalRiver is the official distributor for SEA.. they can't handle the surge of order though..
Their service in general is :thumbsd:

I purchase from Adobe Software and Products | Adobe Systems Southeast Asia is this not official? After I purchase they send me an email where they have the link for me to download.
This is new to me. My last purchase was Adobe Lightroom 3. Direct download from Adobe, download speed filled my DSL connection to 95% (I have 6Mbps plan). Alternatively, as mentioned, download the trial version and apply the license key. There is no difference between both versions. Any trial version can be 'unlocked' by entering the license key and it becomes the full version.

This is new to me. My last purchase was Adobe Lightroom 3. Direct download from Adobe, download speed filled my DSL connection to 95% (I have 6Mbps plan). Alternatively, as mentioned, download the trial version and apply the license key. There is no difference between both versions. Any trial version can be 'unlocked' by entering the license key and it becomes the full version.

Yes, last time it was direct from Adobe, but this time Adobe decided to milk more $$ from customer and impose regional pricing.