Double white lines under rule 7 (1)M and 7 (12) RT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff49er

Apr 11, 2003
Punggol Park
KNN just a letter from Traffice Police for crossing the ddb white line at Woodlands check pt on 17 May, Sat.

Gotta contribute to ga men $130 and 4 demerit pts somewhere

Can any kind bro explain to me where is this ddb lines and how to resolve this matter with the police? thanks in advance

The double white line must be at the location where the car from the bridge and merge with the car next to the lorry lane. If you are following the front car very closely and the car on your right try to force you out to the left, you only have two choices, hit the car on the right or run over the double white line which ever is convenient for you. Hope the officer will buy your reason.

you can say that again......just kena oso...just received mail last evening....I'm now $130+4pts poorer....
Is there anyway to negotiate or non-negotiable?

you can say that again......just kena oso...just received mail last evening....I'm now $130+4pts poorer....
Is there anyway to negotiate or non-negotiable?
sadly, all traffic offences are non-negotiable. but you can make a trip down to TP HQ at Ubi to appeal your case.

Get number,
Wait for your turn.
See IO, interview verbally
Write down the whole story you just gave IO
wait for reply takes like 2 weeks (for my case of parking on double yellow line)

most of the time I would say will not get the waiver but if you try you might get it, If you don't try, you wil nEVER get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.