Dorset, UK

9939897733_b050c9c55a_z.jpg

Last edited:
Was on my way home when I saw the sky turning pink during sunset. I knew it wouldn't last so I quickly rushed to the beach and managed to get the last bit of it. If only I had been there a few minutes earlier.

10427206396_2efc82c9a4_z.jpg

another rainy day in England

10427213755_2f6b1640fc_z.jpg

managed to squeeze in a short photography trip in my extremely crazy schedule. Crazy because I'm taking the Christmas term break off and returning home to Singapore, so I had to finish work due in January now. Its nice to see the English coastline one more time before I get back to the familiarity of urban structures. Feeling excited as it will be the first time I'll be home in almost 2 years.

44 Sunset at Durdle Door. One of the landmarks of the Jurassic Coast line along the south of England.

4.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome home.

managed to squeeze in a short photography trip in my extremely crazy schedule. Crazy because I'm taking the Christmas term break off and returning home to Singapore, so I had to finish work due in January now. Its nice to see the English coastline one more time before I get back to the familiarity of urban structures. Feeling excited as it will be the first time I'll be home in almost 2 years. 44 Sunset at Durdle Door. One of the landmarks of the Jurassic Coast line along the south of England.

Lovely!

45 Man O' War Bay. The other side of the earlier pic.

4.jpg