Dorset, UK

Wow! Thanks soulFLY for the tips and taking the time to demonstrate it as well. Your b/w minimalist work is one of the inspirations for me to start using long exposure for seascapes. What exactly is Blue Filter? selectively overexposing the blue channel? I don't have Silver Efex, but im quite tempted to get it.

I'll be here for the next 2 years at least, and will definitely make it a point to photograph the Jurassic Coast line.

8436856447_f6b341aca1_z.jpg

8437940652_1dbbf7ed1c_z.jpg

Its been a long while since I've updated this thread.

4.jpg

Welcome back ! More please.

Welcome back ! More please.

Thanks :) I don't have much time for photography these days, so the updates will be quite sporadic, unfortunately.

9658702348_ca3dc19677_z.jpg

Experimenting with multiple exposures. Didn't turn out too bad I think.

9689700914_8ec774ddc4_z.jpg

9686461449_40b7e73819_z.jpg

Like this series, especially last few

I like the pier #33. #37 is also good, although multi exp is not my cup of tea.

Like this series, especially last few

I like the pier #33. #37 is also good, although multi exp is not my cup of tea.

Thank you :) Yeah, I was experimenting with the multiple exposure, but I think I could have done better with the PP as the moon doesn't look very natural.

I love #38.

Lovely composition and that sky will never goes wrong....added more interest in the frame!

I love #38.

Lovely composition and that sky will never goes wrong....added more interest in the frame!

Thanks soulFLY. The beach-head on the left is my favorite place to go to here. Its not swarming with tourists and the clifftops have a great view of the sea and harbour on the other side, which I'm still trying to get a good photo of. So far I've not been able to do it justice with my attempts.

Last edited:

10097623835_7b046609aa_z.jpg

I also like #38. Gives a good idea of what the Dorset coast is like - wild and windy with dramatic cliffs. Hope you will be successful in capturing their essence in your photos.

I also like #38. Gives a good idea of what the Dorset coast is like - wild and windy with dramatic cliffs. Hope you will be successful in capturing their essence in your photos.

And study hard.

More fireworks from another evening.

10097661146_fbf04d62ed_z.jpg