[DOF] Alternative Photography Workshop (Mobile) with Chia Aik Beng & Thomas Tham

Status
Not open for further replies.

depthofeel

Mar 12, 2012
Singapore
www.depthofeel.com
[DOF] Alternative Photography Workshop (Mobile) with Chia Aik Beng & Thomas Tham

527960_452541264764816_1420555040_n.jpg
It's $120 for 3 hours

Don't Miss this opportunity to Meet 2 Master in 1 session!

Workshop date : 22nd July 2012
Time: 3pm to 6pm
Max: 20 pax
Minimum:10 pax
Instructors: Thomas Tham, Chia Aik Beng

Workshop outline

Master's Techniques
Master's eyes
Master's Tips
Master's Critics

To register

Email - enquiry@depthofeel.com Your -

Name:
Phone:
Payment method - Bank wire transfer

About us

At Depthofeel, we only engage experience and respected photographer in the field to teach our workshop participant. All our instructors are accomplish self taught photographer who went through the hard way so YOU don't need to. Learn from them the most effective way to learn photography in the most efficient way. On Practical session, there will be at least 2 instructors on board to guide you through, so every one of you gets the attention needed.

Chia Aik Beng Biography

"Photography to me is democratic and the mobile phone is my eyes, my diary and my voice."
My name is AikBeng Chia a.k.a. ABC.

I am a Mobile Photographer.

About The Photographer

ABC's photography has been exhibited internationally in New York, Berlin, Italy and in the Apple Store in Sydney and San Francisco. Most recently, ABC's work has been featured in the Studio B. Light Impressions in Florida, the P1xels Art of the iPhone exhibit at the Orange County Center for Contemporary Art, and the MMS Gallery in Philadelphia. ABC has also been featured as a mobile photographer of note in many online publications from the United States, Europe and across Asia.

In 2011, he became a member of Mobile Photo Group with 11 of some of the world's most creative mobile photographers.

More of ABC work can be found here Flickr: Flickr: AikBengChia's Photostream

Thomas Tham AKA Mio Cade

Mio Cade (Thomas Tham) who has won many International awards and respected for his children advocacy works. He has many fans across the globe and his outstanding work capture the attention and touch many hearts. His work have been publish in many magazines. He has been invited by Platform, PSS and various organization to give a talk on his work. His most recent award did Singapore proud, he was awarded FIAP Silver Medal in the prestigous FIAP(International Federation of Photographic Art). It is one of the most Prestigous award in Salon photography.

More of Thomas work can be found here Flickr: Mio Cade's Photostream

Status
Not open for further replies.