Does any camera shop accept 2nd hand camera?

kaixinxuan

Mar 27, 2012
Hi, would like to know if any camera shop that buy and sell 2nd hand cameras? Thanks.

Hi, would like to know if any camera shop that buy and sell 2nd hand cameras? Thanks.

There are many such threads already asking this. Have you searched?

In a nutshell: yes there are, depending on the camera, but the value you will get will be much less than selling on the BnS.

Hi thanks for the reply. I know newbies need to search before asking. I tried to search. But its all irrelevant threads that appear. Sorry for posting again. Will try and search again.

Hi thanks for the reply. I know newbies need to search before asking. I tried to search. But its all irrelevant threads that appear. Sorry for posting again. Will try and search again.

Yeah, but it's still a common topic. But the result is still the same: Yes, there are several, especially in peninsula mall, but the money you get for your camera will be a lot lower than in BnS.

Basically not worth it.

Yeah. Not worth it is quite right. Asked about the buying price for a tamron macro lens and the value quoted was about 1/3 of the original price. If you're keen, Peninsula Plaza has 2 shops next to Cathay. Across the road where peninsula-excelsior hotel is has about 3-4 more 2nd hand shops. You could try asking for their buying price.

1) Camera workshop
2) P&G camera (Peninsula Plaza, Adelphi Building)
3) Clubsnap BnS

kaixinxuan said:

Think it's better selling in BS section here

Those shops sure offer low price.