doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
You choose to make the sacrifice:

Dismissed the 'sacrifice' as something 'necessary'

Yet.... Your 'genetic aversion to blood' seems something u ain't willing to sacrifice yourself to for the greater good of mankind? :think:

If you wouldn't mind being my first patient, I wouldn't mind taking the scapel to your hide. Haemaphobia be damned. You wouldn't mind if you bled to death while I get used to my genetic aversion to blood would you? I'll have to take a week to overcome it while you lie there on the operating table. Man you are a joke.

:)

I've been on YOUR case? espn's "minions"? Man.... U having some kind of delusion? :think: I don't think the name "Tetrode" even warrants me break wind over it.

Talking abt being braindead and delusional. :bsmilie: And I've got nothing to hide to even bother jousting with u on PMs since I've got nothing against u in the first place and it seems that you are having issues with everything under the sun and ur uncanny ability to link everything to the govt instead of ur tunnelled vision. If u think that I have a personal issue specifically against u and have been hunting u down to shoot u down every single damn time, go ahead and report all my hunting posts to the admins and moderators and get me banned outright and when that's done, u can question ur own integrity (if u have any in the first place).

Stop saying till I'm like one of the 'bad guys', on that 1-liner I had back there, go and review ur past posts on this thread and everyone can see what my 1-liner was specifically for - your so-called earlier "unbiased view" against medical doctors when u had already revealed in your thoughts that you are actually viewing thru coloured lenses.

Hey, if that is the case, then why is it that you are attacking me right now? Just ignore me and what I am saying? You are contradicting yourself by replying to my posts. Actually, you went on the offense against me in this thread - I didn't start it. But if you like I will end it for you. :)

IF I am "not even worth breaking wind about" then this very reply of yours is contradicting that statement of yours. :)

Hey, YOU were the one who challenged me to those verbal jousts on this VERY thread. Now you are backing out just because they are via PM. Why? You chicken or something? Your king and his minions will not be there to support you, is it? Do you need someone to hold your hand? Awww, there there.

If I am indeed braindead, then you would have nothing to worry about right? It should be a walkover for you. So why are you now retreating like a mongrel dog with it's tail between it's legs?

What have you got against my "unbiased views"? What are you getting so upset by me expressing them? BTW, I have never claimed my views were unbiased. If anything, it was blatantly clear that they were highly biased (but that is my perogative - I am entitled to them). I just wanted to establish the biases of the other posters (who were making out that they were unbiased). Like Doc Bernardy has said over and over again in this thread - it is good to know boths sides of the story.

SO are you a doctor or something? Or worse, are you the doctor in question or related to him in some way? ;)

It's really abt CS from wad I observe. Unless it's a fun topic, there's a very good chance that a discussion on current affairs inevitably ends up with one CS member attacking another, then other kakis join in to defend/attack, the poster justifies/counter attacks, then bad censored words fly around, and eventually, the mod comes in. It's all too familiar. :( See wad I mean? Right or wrong, already someone is throwing the F word around here.

Gosh, on the one hand, the poor cleaner mum has to deal with her being thrown out by the son and on the other, CS members are quarreling!

not really. not many people gets worked up lah.

All I am interested is, WHO IS THE DOCTOR :bsmilie:

CS so many people, nobody know this doctor meh? Or who is the CLEANER also can

not really. not many people gets worked up lah.

All I am interested is, WHO IS THE DOCTOR :bsmilie:

CS so many people, nobody know this doctor meh? Or who is the CLEANER also can

yes wind30 is rite...who is the doctor? anyone?

this story is very sad. while its probably an isolated case, the fact that one is a doctor and the other a senior HR manager makes it worse because these are professions that are supposed to be pro-people. it seems from the report that saving face for the DIL is more important, and the doc seems quite spineless to stand up for his mother, or maybe shares the view of his wife for the "old woman". talk about biting the hand that feeds/ fed you... i just pray they come to their senses soon.

this story is very sad. while its probably an isolated case, the fact that one is a doctor and the other a senior HR manager makes it worse because these are professions that are supposed to be pro-people. it seems from the report that saving face for the DIL is more important, and the doc seems quite spineless to stand up for his mother, or maybe shares the view of his wife for the "old woman". talk about biting the hand that feeds/ fed you... i just pray they come to their senses soon.
Seen so many cases where titles/degrees makes people so bloody arrogant! Ego plays up in these people........perhaps it is because in our society, there is so much emphasis on education, so much so that it makes people behave this way when they have reach that level.......

But I have also seen people who are humble enough.....

Hong Sien

Honestly? It sounds like the son is "whipped" by his wife. He cannot stand up to his wife and would sacrifice his mom just to help his wife "save face".

Status
Not open for further replies.