Do you own one too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah go ahead! all with tamiya are welcomed to post here:)

never pop bonnet see what things u have inside....;p

maybe got modded hyper dash motor (red) with modified copper wire.....and rechargeable batteries wrapped in alkaline battery wrapper (to cheat during competition cos rechargeables not allowed)

never pop bonnet see what things u have inside....;p

maybe got modded hyper dash motor (red) with modified copper wire.....and rechargeable batteries wrapped in alkaline battery wrapper (to cheat during competition cos rechargeables not allowed)

ehhhh sorry tamiya cars all engine at the back one haha, not bonnet =p i remember splurging ALL my savings on a 50 bucks gold-champ motor haha! and it was so fast it flies off the track everytime -_-" ended up adding more weight and back to square one

but kids these days still playing tamiya anot? the only things i see them playing are PSP and DS haiz....

ehhhh sorry tamiya cars all engine at the back one haha, not bonnet =p i remember splurging ALL my savings on a 50 bucks gold-champ motor haha! and it was so fast it flies off the track everytime -_-" ended up adding more weight and back to square one

but kids these days still playing tamiya anot? the only things i see them playing are PSP and DS haiz....

must say like its a real car mah.....mata catch fast car, also will ask 'Sir...pop bonnet please' :)

motor cannot too powerful...must have balance...last time i buy the top of the range motor just like urs...but car keep flying off...put weights...make car lower by skimming the tyres....still fly....so use back red motor...more 'balanced' cos never fly out of the track and dun have to chase after it like kuku bird.

kids nowadays have pouches to carry psp/ds.....we last time will carry toolbox with race cars.

still remember last time got competition - world trade center, daimaru etc....sigh...so fun then.

More tamiya cars to share =)

#2 Dash-1 Emperor (think this is the original body case, surprisingly clean and untouched)

3297083772_3f55ca4ab8_o.jpg

#3 Can't remember what is this... anyone can help? Body is super season (dirty) been running on dirt track..

3297083534_7b46494013_o.jpg

#4 Terra Scorcher

3297084040_8774702aac_o.jpg

#5 Dash-4 Canonball with funky wheels~

3297084326_181bce7ec3_o.jpg

#6 Last but not least the expensive motor to help win the race. Hyper-Dash Motor!

3297084564_c3e93029a6_o.jpg

Do share your pics here if you got any photos of these vintage stuffs

Last edited:
i do have.. but no time to take photos of them..

need to clean them up also :(

Yup, I have the one in the first pic. My mum must have thrown it away....

not at home at the moment, but will post pics up asap! =D

is this counted ? :p

here are mine :

#1 theToys
theToys.jpg

#2 myFav
theCar.jpg

#3 anotherCar
theSpider.jpg

cheers~

Hi all! here are the shots fresh from my garage =D

#1 - Super Astute
3304173594_36cd5d79a4.jpg

for some reason I believe this to be my fastest car due to it's F1-ish aerodynamic shape... but that was in primary school, only took physics in secondary school

#2 - Super Astute Black
3303345017_8a79f7061b.jpg

#3 - Tridagger X
3303343361_b52a704067.jpg

my first car! AND my slowest, my theory was coz the rims cover the wheel unlike the Super Astute

outside miao laan have tamiya racing regularly.. hee hee

now new kinds liao :bsmilie:
those big big cars :sticktong

it's the small one tt goes very fast. but not sure if that's the same as those from the 90s. i was never into tamiya, just look see whenever i pass by the shop after school :cool:

now new kinds liao :bsmilie:
those big big cars :sticktong

those big big kind, u mean those remote control ones ah? i saw last time those ppl can drift with the cars lar! damn pro haha

it's the small one tt goes very fast. but not sure if that's the same as those from the 90s. i was never into tamiya, just look see whenever i pass by the shop after school :cool:

those big big kind, u mean those remote control ones ah? i saw last time those ppl can drift with the cars lar! damn pro haha

actually what i meant for those big big cars are
real cars xD
wakakak !:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.