Do you Orh Bi Sai?

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
turn on your volume.

[video=youtube;2BO61aTP-UE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2BO61aTP-UE#![/video]

nah. been to F1 right next to the racing lanes (with Lane Marshall access vest) . Road Ferraris aren't loud. just that the drivers are annoying.

How much is a Ferrari in M'sia?

Since most Singaporean cannot afford a Ferrari in Singapore, shall we drive our Vios, Impreza, Tiida and what you have with after market exhaust to KL and make some noise? :)

Hmmm....I wonder if the interior is sound proof when you wind up the window...otherwise, it's very noise and can't enjoy music...

please their m'sian ferrari is so cheap, it costs almost as much as a brand new BMW 3 series SKG plate... 188k -> 470k RM (estimated) . that's half a million ringgit. should be able to buy a ferrari. come sg hao-lian? Buy a Sg Ferrari first then I will be impressed.

Seriously our country does not need people like these guys in here. We always welcome happy tourists. But reckless foreigners who put Sg resident motorists at risk for their cheap thrills and feeding their egos, need a spanking from their mom. If their mom is not available I will be more than glad to administer it for free.

Can anyone imagine their children, offspring or kittens (for cats) being endangered by their antics? It's outrageous!

The only thing this proves is that singapore traffic police are nonexistent/useless.

Rashkae said:
The only thing this proves is that singapore traffic police are nonexistent/useless.

It is important for us to become the playground of the rich and famous. Then we will have the trickle down effect and ordinary folks will have jobs.