Do you mind carry your gf's bag???

Do you carry your gf's bag???

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as i like to respect my gf, i would like her to respct me too.. it should works both ways.

precisely.

respect is a two way avenue. most girls I know do not/will not want to see a guy carrying a woman's bag. no ifs, buts, whys, or hows about it. why? simply because they respect the fact that DESPITE what people may feel about themselves *oh I'm comfortable carrying it. oh I'm loving my girlfriend. oh insert other plausible reasons*, tongues WILL wag and sniggers will ensue. sure, the guy may be calm/confident/too dense to notice such sniggers, but most girls I know will feel the embarrassment on the bloke's behalf.

precisely.

respect is a two way avenue. most girls I know do not/will not want to see a guy carrying a woman's bag. no ifs, buts, whys, or hows about it. why? simply because they respect the fact that DESPITE what people may feel about themselves *oh I'm comfortable carrying it. oh I'm loving my girlfriend. oh insert other plausible reasons*, tongues WILL wag and sniggers will ensue. sure, the guy may be calm/confident/too dense to notice such sniggers, but most girls I know will feel the embarrassment on the bloke's behalf.

word

:thumbsup:

I feel great honor to carry my gf's bag. It's like a blessing bestowed on me cuz i truly really love her. More than words I can say......

Why should care about those people looking at u? It's not them who will stay with u in the end, but ur gf does. :cool:

No way........

Coz' she eats men for breakfast!!!

xena.jpg

She will carry my Lowerpro Flipside 400AW with my 6 kilos of Nikon gear though.....:bsmilie:

no i dont carry it... but wouldn't mind either way.

No way........

Coz' she eats men for breakfast!!!

xena.jpg

She will carry my Lowerpro Flipside 400AW with my 6 kilos of Nikon gear though.....:bsmilie:

Yummy!!! Lucy 'Zena' Lawless..... ;p Now if she had less of a child-bearing hips, she would be perfect. I would carry her chakra or blade any day. heheh

i do it all the time carrying bag of my wife....if you are secure with your gender then i think its not really a big fuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.