Do you love to eat durian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
who likes to eat durian with rice ?

man, i find the combo irresistable....esp when you eat with yr hands...yummy, slurp....

mpenza said:
thought thailand ones have more meat but less "flavour"? I like those from Pahang. very thick flavour with small seeds.

Agree! I LOVE Pahang durians too!! ;p

zorro18 said:
who likes to eat durian with rice ?

man, i find the combo irresistable....esp when you eat with yr hands...yummy, slurp....
yes yes yes!~ :lovegrin: just had last night.

Drudkh said:
yes yes yes!~ :lovegrin: just had last night.

ahhhh, same same......had the combo on Sunday & yesterday........... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

the fragrance of hot steaming rice with the scent of durian.....what a potent combination!!!

zorro18 said:
ahhhh, same same......had the combo on Sunday & yesterday........... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

the fragrance of hot steaming rice with the scent of durian.....what a potent combination!!!
oh man, started this habbit since kampong time! :D

Drudkh said:
oh man, started this habbit since kampong time! :D

same...same....
any show of hands here?????

student said:
Americans & Brits
versus
French & Chinese

As I understand it, "dude" is very much American. The English language do not have original equivalent words like "cuisine" and "menu".

Interesting that the more mature cultures like French and Chinese have words for fine dining, and enjoyment of eating.
hmm... honestly, 'fine dining and cusine' don't really exist in my dictionary.

If there's ever so and so restaurant I can remember the name and place in clarity, its probable that someone had mentioned it before. :)

For me? Go in, eat, shiok, burp, go home sit on toilet bowl and dats it. Its a miracle if I can remember which restaurant serves what food. :D

jsbn said:

If there's ever so and so restaurant I can remember the name and place in clarity, its probable that someone had mentioned it before. :)

For me? Go in, eat, shiok, burp, go home sit on toilet bowl and dats it. Its a miracle if I can remember which restaurant serves what food. :D
:thumbsup: :bsmilie:

jsbn said:

Of course, of course.

There are so many different types of people with all types of behaviour, as well as eating habits. Some eat using hands and fingers. Some utensils. Some like animals. And so on, and so on.

;p :kiss: YUM... bitter or sweet... both also nice.... :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.