Do good guys really finish last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo good guys don't finish last but girls always want some sort of excitement and drive in a guy which is what the 'bad' guy seems to offer more.

anyway, once a girl is more mature she will ditch the 'bad' guy and settle with the 'good' one.

hmm, then the phrase holds true...

nice guys get it last, hold on to its last...

but never get to have it first, and never tried it first...

a comforting statement...

btw, what happen to nice girls then? normal perception also nice girls are those plain janes, bad girls are those... :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

btw, what happen to nice girls then? normal perception also nice girls are those plain janes, bad girls are those... :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

mostly true. but i don't think you have to be a 'bad boy' to get a girl either. you just have to have an air of excitement over the safe and traditional.

i only go for nice girls. the ones who are pretty and educated well. bad girls don't do it for me.

mostly true. but i don't think you have to be a 'bad boy' to get a girl either. you just have to have an air of excitement over the safe and traditional.

i only go for nice girls. the ones who are pretty and educated well. bad girls don't do it for me.

pretty and well educated = prized possession... u get one and u never let go... not nice, its beyond nice already... :cool:

girls can be both naughty AND nice ;)

ever hear

girl only bring nice guy home to show parents.

get it

show only mah...

girl only bring bad boys to meet friends
girl only bring bad boys to see show
girl only bring bad boys to the beach
" " " " blah blah blah....

the only thing girl did right was to bring the nice guy home to show parents

but end up with the bad boy at the wedding cos she was pregnant...

or worse... like the recent case, the girl dunno who the dad gonna be, then marry the pilot 1st then later the pilot say the kid not his, then divorce and now the other guy kena...

guys also can what... so its 无间道???

just now got autobots, now decepticons liao! more than meets the eye...

lol what does 无间道 mean?

i mean, nice enough to remain faithful in their relationship, but naughty enough to keep your fire burning.

HAHAHAHA

show only mah...

girl only bring bad boys to meet friends
girl only bring bad boys to see show
girl only bring bad boys to the beach
" " " " blah blah blah....

the only thing girl did right was to bring the nice guy home to show parents

but end up with the bad boy at the wedding cos she was pregnant...

Hahaha a good one:D

there's a danger in eyeing the line too objectively, like how some guys fall flat right after crossing the line. seems common to hear married womens' grouse "after married the men change"... :think:

there's a danger in eyeing the line too objectively, like how some guys fall flat right after crossing the line. seems common to hear married womens' grouse "after married the men change"... :think:

Or that they thought they could change the guy after marriage... :sweat:

Or that they thought they could change the guy after marriage... :sweat:

this type of char bor can be friends oni. no point tag team to finish line, from start got trouble liao...

its got Finished written all over! :bsmilie:

those who have yet to start have a looooonng wwwwwaaaaayy to go! :bsmilie:

ah, i think i need to double up liao. :p

When someone says "nice" they mean "boring, vanilla"
Like saying "nice photo", it's not a strong opinion in itself.

You can be kind AND interesting AND exciting AND confident AND not henpecked, and still get girls.

Good guy or Bad guy...think be yourself is the best. hahaa

IMO this is good advice and being yourself is also a good thing.

I would quote Matthew, where it is said, the first shall be last and the last shall be first. Some people actually believe nice people finish well and are appreciated. I remain hopeful...

When someone says "nice" they mean "boring, vanilla"
Like saying "nice photo", it's not a strong opinion in itself.

You can be kind AND interesting AND exciting AND confident AND not henpecked, and still get girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.