DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

No dont have at all... last time I use PC and everytime got virus. My dad always get angry and he change all to Mac for everyone... Already use for 4 years and still ok...

Not true... Quite a few viruses for the Mac out there already. It's security is like swiss cheese, especially if you use Safari.

Rashkae said:
Not true... Quite a few viruses for the Mac out there already. It's security is like swiss cheese, especially if you use Safari.

Too bad Mac ain't a Sony. LOL.

kriegsketten said:
Every year must subscribe to Internet Security (Anti Virus) one... I'll bet your PC wasn't installed with one that's why Viruses :heart: your machine... kakaka...

Mac OS har... a lot of software company don't support one leh... It's kinda difficult for me to go to Mac after being so used to PCs for so long... since 1988 I think... My first PC - Intel 486i with Turbo Booster okay? 4K RAM somore... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Just use the free Avast anti virus. One of the better AV in the market. And it is free.

And one more point, cheong software for Mac much harder to get. LOL.

My first pc is an apple. Apple 2 plus. And it came with a whopping 64k memory. And harddrive, what harddrive??

Last edited:
Just use the free Avast anti virus. One of the better AV in the market. And it is free.

And one more point, cheong software for Mac much harder to get. LOL.

My first pc is an apple. Apple 2 plus. And it came with a whopping 64k memory. And harddrive, what harddrive??

is avast gd?
using AVG now.

quizesilver said:
is avast gd?
using AVG now.

I used to use avg. But in china, many virus still get thru. That is why I switch to avast. Avast is almost as strong as kapersky. But avast cannot run on slow systems can really feel it.

I used to use avg. But in china, many virus still get thru. That is why I switch to avast. Avast is almost as strong as kapersky. But avast cannot run on slow systems can really feel it.

ah ok! thks