DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smiles88.. u all ready for the SC Marathon on Sunday? Anyone here been to shoot Marathon before? anything interesting?

No I'm not! quizesilver should be ready though. I'm not sure if I can finish it this time. :bsmilie: Totally never train.

Thank you, but no thanks! :bsmilie: One of those is good enough for me! I don't need two of the same!
Buy second body, then you have need for another one.. then you can do 3-D photographs.. if you place them side-by-side.. LOL

Buy second body, then you have need for another one.. then you can do 3-D photographs.. if you place them side-by-side.. LOL

Surely you jest! Do you know how heavy that will be for a duplicate set of those??? I think my poor TT SW pro will burst at the bottom... If not, my spine will give way... slipped discs in multiple locations!... :sweat::sweat:

Surely you jest! Do you know how heavy that will be for a duplicate set of those??? I think my poor TT SW pro will burst at the bottom... If not, my spine will give way... slipped discs in multiple locations!... :sweat::sweat:

LOL.. sorry, was away.. agreed.

No I'm not! quizesilver should be ready though. I'm not sure if I can finish it this time. :bsmilie: Totally never train.

nic, let do it tog slowly! run your own race! :)

Yo ZCA - Mr. Walking Beer Can, have a good rest

tks!

Will dream of this :)
thinktankfront2.jpg

http://leolaksi.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/thinktankfront2.jpg

Last edited:
Kit and Bryan too! I think there was another one with it as well... total 5 or 6 I remember.

it's a sign.. don't resist.. the signs are everywhere... BBB! :devil: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.