DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh... this is why....with your 70-200... it will be a lethal combination for.... p33ping... oki I shan't say anymore... :p

PS. Are you going to start a PI business?

Started already... your wife called me up for a business proposal... :p

Last edited:
Ya, I thinking of doing that also...

last time I was using the 72 with step up.. but 72 to 67, vignette at 18mm ley... but I am sure 77-67 will be ok...

wah didnt know that, never been interested in CPLs....but i got a cheapo 52mm CPL, from Targus... any takers...

bro
i saw this
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/New-Nikon-Ni...es_CameraLensesFilters_JN&hash=item51960cb45b

in your opinion can get?
since it got international warranty ?

Bro... personally I do not believe in buying lenses over the internet.. plus will kenna gst.. Might as well fly to HK via budget airline for holiday... buy lens, walk around shenzhen and GZ... den come back.

Amount of money saved = free holiday. Somemore can shoot shoot... If feel that HK hotel ex... then stay in Macau.. 400 RMB ($90SGD) can get a room in Wynn already.

cldnt agree more, sell all the CPLs, and get the 77 with a few step up rings...

Ya.. maybe I do that... Or get the 77mm first then sell the other 2... LOL...

All this SSS and BBB quite sian also. LOL.

wah didnt know that, never been interested in CPLs....but i got a cheapo 52mm CPL, from Targus... any takers...

Ya, I also have a Tokina 52mm CPL, a Hoya 58mm CPL, a Hoya HMC 55mm CPL (somewhere)... and an old Cokin 85mm CPL.

I think I am CPL king... bauhahahahahaa...

Last edited:
Bro... have you not considered getting this lens 2nd hand? I think I've seen a lot at the stores at Pen and Adel...can check check and test until you happy happy.

agreed more, get it 2nd hand and save the money for something else... buying the wifey a new coach watch or what... hehehehe

Geez.... SSSSSSS and buy more Lee/hitech filters lah! :bsmilie:

58mm CPL for prosumer Fuji S9500. (worth $30)
52mm CPL for all my primes. (worth $25)
55mm CPL was for my old prosumer Fuji S7000 but My dad took it and modded it to work with his PnS.
Old Cokin 85mm CPL is so old (20 years old I think), degraded on the edges already... unsaleable.

Last edited:
58mm CPL for prosumer Fuji S9500. (worth $30)
52mm CPL for all my primes. (worth $25)
55mm CPL was for my old prosumer Fuji S7000 but My dad took it and modded it to work with his PnS.
Old Cokin 85mm CPL is so old (20 years old I think), degraded on the edges already... unsaleable.

I think you can keep your 52mm since you have more primes needing it...

I think I should get a decent CPL for 52mm size as well. At least useable on my 35 and 50 primes.

Not even the 50/1.8? You don't have a single prime ar?
ya lor...

Kriegs, the 35/1.8DX is calling out to you....!!!

you've seen how sharp it is wide-open, right???? :D

DD: he has the 60 micro... that's counted as a prime! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.