DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like i missed a good countdown :bsmilie:

おはよう。

freaking hazy dude this morning, darn.... :)

Morning dudes...! Reporting in!

Wah PSI over 100 yesterday. It's getting worse. Time for us to "specialize" in studio photography :)

May I ask what is UAT?
is it User Acceptance Test? :)

Morning dudes...! Reporting in!

Wah PSI over 100 yesterday. It's getting worse. Time for us to "specialize" in studio photography :)

May I ask what is UAT?
is it User Acceptance Test? :)

Yep! Tt's what it is

PSI now is 90 from the update in the internet but i think it is worst than yesterday . . .

Can't even see the building on the other side of my building now . . .

Wow . . . thread VI after few days didn't come in . . .

u planning to work in IT line also?

I don't think so. My knowledge is not there yet. If you're talking about installations of computers, then I can do it. Haha. Or desktop engineer, AKA technical support

PSI now is 90 from the update in the internet but i think it is worst than yesterday . . .

Can't even see the building on the other side of my building now . . .

Wow . . . thread VI after few days didn't come in . . .

Today is PSI 90...hope it doesn't rise up to PSI 7000 that soon... :sweat:

i don't think we will hit PSI 7000 . . . :bsmilie:

Better drink more water . . .

it may seems good to shoot outdoor since it is so 'smoky' . . . lovely effect. :think:

Mount a few speedlights at certain angles and locations will provide lovely effects too. :think:

and then you'll know what you have missed in the previous thread! :)

things move so fast here... I can barely follow.... anything I post here have a good chance of being swallow up by the torrent of posts...:sweat:

wah! another one ah!!??

looks like i missed a good countdown

Yup, Skylover just waltzes in and sweeped off with the 1000th post like you did the last time! :bsmilie:

i don't think we will hit PSI 7000 . . . Better drink more water . . .

it may seems good to shoot outdoor since it is so 'smoky' . . . lovely effect.
Mount a few speedlights at certain angles and locations will provide lovely effects too.
Thinking on hitting the MBS area to see buildings fading off away with my 10 stopper.... but should I wear a mask first? :eek:

things move so fast here... I can barely follow.... anything I post here have a good chance of being swallow up by the torrent of posts...
It's Tsunami almost every weekend, didn't you know? :bsmilie:

wah! another one ah!!??
Why? Makes you feel like a bear already huh? (hybernation mode) :bsmilie:

things move so fast here... I can barely follow.... anything I post here have a good chance of being swallow up by the torrent of posts...:sweat:

Won't one. Everytime I check in I will go back to the page I read previously so tt I won't miss out any post. Haha

Yup, Skylover just waltzes in and sweeped off with the 1000th post like you did the last time! :bsmilie:

Thinking on hitting the MBS area to see buildings fading off away with my 10 stopper.... but should I wear a mask first? :eek:

It's Tsunami almost every weekend, didn't you know? :bsmilie:

Why? Makes you feel like a bear already huh? (hybernation mode) :bsmilie:

ya,,, was kinda busy to catch up...
some more down with coughing and feeling weak :(

haha not too sure also. but seen doc, say i got throat infection...

Yeah, bug is afloat these days as well... my kid is recovering from it since Monday... Luckily his exams are over, rested during PSLE marking days... :bsmilie:

So are you attending this Sat's Photographic event at Suntec? I'm plannning to go... poison myself silly once again, no doubt... ;p

looks like i missed a good countdown :bsmilie:

Pasay, did you get any remote cord for your SB900? if yes, which one? SC-28 or SC-29? I'm clueless once again... :confused: SB900 manual is a really confusing read... I completely missed the chapters of Flash photography from D90's manual, will need to go back to it again... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.