DIY lightsphere

Status
Not open for further replies.

yumyum

Aug 18, 2005
Singapore
www.yummibear.multiply.com
Lost my precious LS 2, so no choice and dun wann waste the $$$$ to buy another LS, so I DIY a cheapo one..

New_Stuffs-06.jpg

New_Stuffs-07.jpg

New_Stuffs-08.jpg

The new LS with 4 pcs of diffusers aka papers
New_Stuffs-02.jpg

with 2 pcs of diffusers aka papers
New_Stuffs-04.jpg

without the paper
New_Stuffs-05.jpg

the mickey mouse was taken with sigma 70-200mm f2.8, iso 200, at 70 mm ,handheld.

Welcome all C n C...

good job!! looks quite attractive!

good job!! looks quite attractive!

good morning
thank you, is there anything that I can improve on ( the lightsphere i mean ) ...

and one thing, when i was taking the photos withe the LS on, i take a peek look,at the LS, I was almost blinded by the light when i put 4 pcs of papers , ahahhaha

Your design similar to mine but i find that 2 pieces of tracing paper down the front enough for me laio. You can also try making a small clynder of tracing paper to out inside the container to diffuse the light coming out form the sides.

Your design similar to mine but i find that 2 pieces of tracing paper down the front enough for me laio. You can also try making a small clynder of tracing paper to out inside the container to diffuse the light coming out form the sides.

may i see urs too ? so that we can go patent without conflict..:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

good morning
thank you, is there anything that I can improve on ( the lightsphere i mean ) ...

and one thing, when i was taking the photos withe the LS on, i take a peek look,at the LS, I was almost blinded by the light when i put 4 pcs of papers , ahahhaha

Looks good! haha but I think the primary difference between this and the original LS is that the LS has a corrugated interior.... ie. the inside surface is like ^^^^^^^

I think this helps to catch more light and help diffuse it.... maybe can try and somehow incorporate it into your tauhuay-sphere

My tracing paper is stuck on using double sided tape on the edges :D I think you cna see the clynder idea in the middle of it..
3parts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.