fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Source:
Pentax on front cover of Popular Photography May/2012 - PentaxForums.com

PentaxPopPhotoMay2012.jpg

Wonder why they didn't at least use a WR lens in the photo :think:

On the other hand, even the cheapy non-WR kit lens can sustain such a muddy treatment :bsmilie:

No wonder our K-5 has won the 2011 Pop Award for the Best Photo Gear of the Year for Outdoorsy!

haha they gaffered over the pentax on top but didn't cover up the pentax on the 18-55. should have slapped more mud on! :bsmilie:

Not even a wr lens somemore...... *they are that confident eh? And isn't that the original kit lens?

Not even a wr lens somemore...... *they are that confident eh? And isn't that the original kit lens?
or they weren't confident enough about the WR and decided that it was cheaper to risk a DAL for the shoot...

Cool but they did not even mention anything about the photo. I guess a picture is worth a thousand words!

why I bought a Pentax in the first place.... I take care of my equipments but I don't baby my equipments. If getting dinged, muddied is part of getting the photo then so be it.

That said, OT abit, I once saw a blog about a guy using an OLY e3 and getting dunked in the river, if anybody remembers the link can u pass it to me? Believe me I've googled, maybe my google-fu not strong enuff though.