Dinner and dance shoot... what should i bring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
simple lah ! >> 2 flashes, 2 bodies, 17-50 f2.8, 70-200 f2.8, lotsa of cards and batteries

simple lah ! >> 2 flashes, 2 bodies, 17-50 f2.8, 70-200 f2.8, lotsa of cards and batteries

pm me yr mobile no,
if i want a free and hardworking photog, i will look for u.

Bro,
Just bring your cam with the 18-270 and flash and have FUN.
This is a chance to get to know more pretty girls.
I have done a few D&D shoot for my company, enjoyed every one of them.
Try to get some nice shoots of the bosses, managers and pretty girls, soon you will become
very popular, your pictures all over facebook.........:bsmilie:
Just have to watch the WB,
Don't for get to bring extra batteries and CF card.
Have fun

thanks man! i will try to enjoy and learn at the same time with this upportunity! appreciate your reminders! if you don't mind, what's the white balance you used when you shoot D & D?

Depends on the function room lighting.
I use either auto or tungsten for WB.
When using auto I will get orangy pictures.
Have to adjust in LR.
In Tungsten, picture is cooler. Sometimes too blue.
You have to try and see which is better

thanks man! i will try to enjoy and learn at the same time with this upportunity! appreciate your reminders! if you don't mind, what's the white balance you used when you shoot D & D?

Shoot RAW and fix later? :bsmilie:

You will be the first person they call for future functions.

You will be the first person they call for future functions.

haha... hopefully not bro... am happy just flirting with my lady colleagues in my workplace(seeing the bosses faces during these so called functions stresses me out)!:bsmilie:

hi guys, many thanks for your advice... finally, the D & D was over last night! i enjoyed the experience... as i get to go closer to beautiful colleagues hehe! nyways, i just shoot in auto mode, with my SB400 on... pics are ok, managed to catch some candids too!

Be sure to post up some of your better shots!

hi guys, many thanks for your advice... finally, the D & D was over last night! i enjoyed the experience... as i get to go closer to beautiful colleagues hehe! nyways, i just shoot in auto mode, with my SB400 on... pics are ok, managed to catch some candids too!

Cool....hope next time dun like me...always kena arrow by my company to shoot..:sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.