[dingaroo] Sunday Sunrise Morning Shoot @ Esplanade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wall on the right. The last time, I saw it, I set up, I took a while to adjust all the tripod legs until head is straight straight (that time still dunno how to straighten head the easy way), adjust camera settings... the lights went out and I did a face palm.

I see those light fixtures on the side-wall, ought to be pretty when lit! Judging from this angle, should have a good idea where to look for you, if I'm able to reach there early :)

Hi anyone driving from Boon Lay or wanted to share a cab? :)

1st train 0556am for sunday, sure cannot make it in time!:angry:

I am driving from Sembawang, Admiralty Drive. Anyone need a ride please PM me by 12mn. Leaving home at 5:40am.

Looks like shoot is a GO, as the weather condition for next 3 hours is partly cloudy.

Cheers!

Thanks for the shoot. Had some of the best blurred shots in a long time (colour looks great... blur makes it unusable :bsmilie: )

First time shooting in portrait mode; think my tripod head was moooving because of that.

Thanks guys for the wonderfull morning shootout.

Omg!! Just went to pixel peep my shots and found some quite blur due to the flimsy tripods that I have. Looks like I will be taking the poison that was spread this morning (those at Cathay photo thisornig will know)... Damn!!

Thanks guys for the wonderfull morning shootout.

Omg!! Just went to pixel peep my shots and found some quite blur due to the flimsy tripods that I have. Looks like I will be taking the poison that was spread this morning (those at Cathay photo thisornig will know)... Damn!!

Buy ... Buy ... Buy!

Hi guys and gal,

Hope you all survived this morning's photo & TCSS session :)

Pleasure to meet new faces, and also old ones too! (don't mean old old, but old friends!)

I hoped everybody had fun, if not, had gained something from the outing.

Please feedback if there is any area that I can improve to help yourself, and future outing attendants.

Now that the outing is over, please complete your 'homework' and submit them (pictures) HERE!

Cheers!

PS: Just got to Marina Barrage, weather is so hot, can't shoot anything yet, but just scoped out the place, and now resting at the cafe @ 2nd level.

Status
Not open for further replies.