Digital Photo Frames, anyone?

Are you willing to buy a digital photo frame as a display piece (cost around S$499)?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A70

May 2, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
This seems to be a relatively unheard of product here, but it might be of interest to those who are keen on digital photography. Basically it is a photo frame with a small LCD screen built in, and it displays your digital photos in a slide show manner.

The URL for the product: http://www.pacificdigitalcorp.com/products/mf570.asp

Just wondering how many CSers here would like to own such a gadget, which probably costs around S$499. If there is enough interest, we might be able to do a mass order.

Don't worry, indicating that you would like to own such a gadget doesn't mean confirming to place an order if there is a MO. :D

I want I want

Any comments on this product? After following an older thread on converting an old laptop into a digital photo frame, this product seems rather expensive to own.

I would love to own one. ANyone know where to get a set in Singapore?

;)

would love to habe one but the price is a bit :( .......wonder if we can diy our own digital photo frame? Should be rather easy if you know the know hows.......1 LCD and LCD controller......1 media reader slot....... flash memory......program.....some guys very good at electronic and programming :dunno:

Xpose said:
would love to habe one but the price is a bit :( .......wonder if we can diy our own digital photo frame? Should be rather easy if you know the know hows.......1 LCD and LCD controller......1 media reader slot....... flash memory......program.....some guys very good at electronic and programming :dunno:

Well a LCD itself is already gonna cost quite a bit right? Unless it gets cheaper, don't think its a very feasible idea...:D

maybe we can try to get those like 5 to 8 inches "barebone" type? ;)

anyway, someone has already tried diy the digital photo frame already and so I dun think that it is impossible to do so.....and somemore that guy is using a normal 15" LCD display. :bigeyes:

errr

watse money yah its abit true

like that i still prefer to either view on comp screen (can play mp3 @ same time somemore) of just print it out ah?

but ah yeah..its still an innovation..hehe

If can buy 2.:confused: 1 for portrait pics display & the other for landscape pics display.:confused: But non-digital display beats print yet.:confused: I know this 2 are different media lar.

We have to wait untill nanotechnology becomes advanced to the state that nano-digi-photo frames are as cheap as their print counterparts now:bsmilie:
Who knows that might only be in the year 2500 lol

I would love to own one! Have been looking around at a few in Funan, but for me, its quite expensive still.

wah who dig up such an old thread.. comparing 2004 comments to present day tech not quite fair right?

And btw,the price fall from $499 to $129+ at Harvey Norman liao

Status
Not open for further replies.