Digital photo frame - where to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitman

Hi, does anybody know if I can get a digital photo frame in Singapore? It's basically a LCD screen with a photo frame border, has memory cards slots (or CD-ROM slot) at the back which will run a slideshow of the photos that are found in the memory cards (or CD-ROM).

I rarely print my photos, so I thought having a digital photo frame would be a good way to display the photos in the living room or on my table. ;)

If there is a place in Singapore that sells such a gadget, do help point me to the direction. I'm looking for one with a 8" x 10" LCD.

Thanks in advance.

Hitman said:
Hi, does anybody know if I can get a digital photo frame in Singapore? It's basically a LCD screen with a photo frame border, has memory cards slots (or CD-ROM slot) at the back which will run a slideshow of the photos that are found in the memory cards (or CD-ROM).

I rarely print my photos, so I thought having a digital photo frame would be a good way to display the photos in the living room or on my table. ;)

If there is a place in Singapore that sells such a gadget, do help point me to the direction. I'm looking for one with a 8" x 10" LCD.

Thanks in advance.

Not recently or maybe I have not gone hunting around for new toys in a while but about 2-3 yrs ago for sure I know Sony has them. Not cheap. It uses magicstick. It has a small post card size screen with a frame. Pretty nice resolution and it runs your pictures like a slide show. It looked very cool but at about $700-900 for one, I gave it a miss then. Prices should have dropped by now and I think it is more relevant today then a couple of years back. Hmmm...I see a possible opportunity here heheh

You might want to check with Sony Singapore on this.

just get a graphics card with dual output, plug a 14"-->24" LCD, and set a piciture viewing program to slide show mode..and VIOLA!!!

di0nysus said:
just get a graphics card with dual output, plug a 14"-->24" LCD, and set a piciture viewing program to slide show mode..and VIOLA!!!
And run your pc 24x7? I don't think so.

../azul123

i think there's a distributor with office in albert complex selling it. Think the PC show should have them in it again.
Think it came with a harddisk, or uses CF cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.