Digital camera in M'sia is cheaper..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyesthruthelens

Deregistered
Sep 3, 2003
Sengkang
Visit site
A bit surprise but the price of EOS300D in JB selling less than M$4000.. definitely cheaper as compare to Singapore.. S$1899.. :what:

Which shop in Singapore selling $1899? I got mine half a year ago at only $1730 (Kit), and I believe now it's even cheaper.

I believe it's abt $1680 now with kit

Any idea which shop is offering around $1650 to $1700 with kit lens now?

fs310 said:
Any idea which shop is offering around $1650 to $1700 with kit lens now?

I would advice u to wait till 20D hits the market(mid Sep). Likely the price of 300D will drop. And we might see a lot of 2nd hand 10D & 300D selling here.
I might be upgrading as well. ;p

evq said:
I would advice u to wait till 20D hits the market(mid Sep). Likely the price of 300D will drop. And we might see a lot of 2nd hand 10D & 300D selling here.
I might be upgrading as well. ;p

Hmm.. good idea.. those thought of selling by then, please pm me hor. ;p

Yup. Just surveying around to have a rough gauge on the price of 300D. It is amazing I can tahan this long. I am just waiting to see the effect of the 20D on the 10D and 300D. But the waiting period is aiyooo agonising..... :bsmilie:

fs310 said:
Yup. Just surveying around to have a rough gauge on the price of 300D. It is amazing I can tahan this long. I am just waiting to see the effect of the 20D on the 10D and 300D. But the waiting period is aiyooo agonising..... :bsmilie:

BTW.. what is the price of resale 300D at this moment?

Not very much. Have seen prices go as low as a $1000

Yeah, $1000 for body only. Not including the kit lens.
Saw one thread selling $1100 with kit.

But to 'warn' u 1st, once u are into DSLR, u will start to spend a lot on accessories, not forgetting those expensive lenses. I'd stepped into this big hole... sigh. But, the in return, I learned a lot & love photography!!

evq said:
Yeah, $1000 for body only. Not including the kit lens.
Saw one thread selling $1100 with kit.

But to 'warn' u 1st, once u are into DSLR, u will start to spend a lot on accessories, not forgetting those expensive lenses. I'd stepped into this big hole... sigh. But, the in return, I learned a lot & love photography!!

its a BLACK HOLE........ lucky i just got married... my wife controling my $$ if not i'll be shopping for stuff liek no body business..hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.