Digital Camera for overseas trip...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunjack

Jul 6, 2002
Zimbabwe
Visit site
Hi,

A friend of mine is going overseas for his job attachment. He is looking for a simple decent digital camera around $500-$600 that is ready to shoot(batteries & memory included). Is that possible, and what are the recommendations? Thanks, as I know almost nothing about digital cameras.

Pay slight more and get the Canon v3... 3 mega-pixel DC that takes decent pictures

I was thinking of the olympus line of digital cameras, but it seems that they take a different memory card(smart media?), so will that be an issue in the future? How much does the canon v3 cost btw?

C-350 zoom at $499 is a very good deal. 3.2mp and 3x zoom.

Thanks for all your inputs. My fren got the olympus C-350 in the end.

Naresh666: Yups, i was quite a tekken fan, but the latest tekken 4 system is quite different from the previous systems and I had to relearn everything more or less from scratch, so I had stopped playing tekken for quite a while, don't have much time to learn since working, and don't have PS2. Even one of my fave tekken character "Gunjack" is not included anymore.

yeah tekken 4 was like something totaly new from the previous. hahah personally tekken tag was the best. Hworang and Eddie were the ultimate tag team, muhahaha bacoming a banla talk topic now. glad to know ur fren has fianll decided on a camera, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.