Digicabi user pls advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

iboey

Jun 16, 2006
Eastern Singapore
www.iboey.com
Hi guys, i changed a AD30L to AD70L. The humidity control is different. My new humidity control has 3 color from blue-green-red clockwise . Which way to turn to get 40+% humidity control? Those using 60L pls help :dunno: The manual instruction only teaches for my old 30L

Hi guys, i changed a AD30L to AD70L. The humidity control is different. My new humidity control has 3 color from blue-green-red clockwise . Which way to turn to get 40+% humidity control? Those using 60L pls help :dunno: The manual instruction only teaches for my old 30L

My AD-60 uses a different dehumidifying unit from u but works in the same principle. Currently my knob's in the 8 o'clock position. This should give u a range between 40 - 50%.

yrs 8 oclock means its extreme left already rite ? i put at 12 olock its shows 33% humdity. put at 3pm shows 40%...im totally confused :dunno: my control is from 8pm to 4pm max.

As long as it's 40-50% humidity then it should be ok.

yrs 8 oclock means its extreme left already rite ? i put at 12 olock its shows 33% humdity. put at 3pm shows 40%...im totally confused :dunno: my control is from 8pm to 4pm max.

My 8 o'clock position is not the extreme left yet as my dehumidifying unit's different from yours. The AD series must manually turn the knob for trial and error to get the desired RH value. I spent over a week getting this right when i first bought it and also needs time for RH to stabilise.

My 8 o'clock position is not the extreme left yet as my dehumidifying unit's different from yours. The AD series must manually turn the knob for trial and error to get the desired RH value. I spent over a week getting this right when i first bought it and also needs time for RH to stabilise.

Mine also like tat. only green LED light up when i turn to 2-4pm. No light appears if i turn anticlockwise onwards. How long does yr 60L take to settle down to yr settings say from 70%?
my old 30L is pointing at 9pm at the HI side with a reading of 49%

Mine also like tat. only green LED light up when i turn to 2-4pm. No light appears if i turn anticlockwise onwards. How long does yr 60L take to settle down to yr settings say from 70%?
my old 30L is pointing at 9pm at the HI side with a reading of 49%

Nearly 2 weeks. Now my RH is around 43 - 50%.

I am currently using AD60. I was as confuise as you but after many discussion with a friend. I believe i finally understood how to use the non-user friendly humidifier. Basically, when the light is on, it means that it is trying to lower the humidity. Therefore, if the humidity is too low, then turn the knob left until the light is off. Then check the humidifier after 1 day. Do this until you get to your desired humidiy and light is off. It will then maintain at that position.

I am currently using AD60. I was as confuise as you but after many discussion with a friend. I believe i finally understood how to use the non-user friendly humidifier. Basically, when the light is on, it means that it is trying to lower the humidity. Therefore, if the humidity is too low, then turn the knob left until the light is off. Then check the humidifier after 1 day. Do this until you get to your desired humidiy and light is off. It will then maintain at that position.

Is yr dehumidier same as mine? got color bar sticker from left to right (green-blue-red) ? Whats yr clock position of yr dehumidifier pointing to now?

Have been busy. To answer your question, my controller is similar to what you mentioned. Current it is at around 9o'clock and humidity is around 55%. Most of the time it is at abotu 45%. I think because of the rain these few days.

set 9 o'clock will solve everything..

the 3 colour is a very powerful machine. it is totally different from the last time one.
the last version.

I have tested using different Humidity meter to test it out.. a casio comes with a hydrometer, I put inside. 2. Another hydrometer from another dry box also put inside. the test is out.." Your digi hydrometer the lowest can go is 20rh. the casio is 40rh.. the other meter is 30rh.. "

all of the meter show me different answer.. I don't really care is the number. which is the most accurate hydrometer reading? as long I am sure it works and keep my things healthy I don't really bother by the numbers. as long is 9oclock is should be fine.

even if the light are OFF>.. that doesn't meaning it is not working. they are working all the time. (with green light or no light)

The lights, I believe, is purely for monitoring. If the RH is low enough, the dryer will not turn on, so no lights. When the RH is high, the dryer turns on, hence there's light.

As for the setting, I don't know what is the lowest setting, but I definitely don't recommend using the lowest setting. Set the setting slightly lower than the middle point. It should be alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.