DigiCabi or Akarui Dry Box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought my E26D at HN for $112.

No special offer.

Hi bro,

If you bought during promo time can bring it up to CP. I once did it for lowepro bag and the other shop I bought from have to give me the free gift which they say they forgot to give. CP is the distributor of Akarui.

hope it helps.

i juz visited Cathay yesterday
their AKARUI free gift not very attractive leh
hahha..
and a lot of DryCabis are out-of-stock at the moment

but the got this analog meter thing. Is it better than the digital one that digicabi has?

I would believe the digital one would be more accurate. I had 2 Akarui dry cabinets which I bought from CP, both of the analog hygrometers were off and I needed to do calibration for both.

I would believe the digital one would be more accurate. I had 2 Akarui dry cabinets which I bought from CP, both of the analog hygrometers were off and I needed to do calibration for both.

How do you calibrate the analog meters?

The acceptable RH range is 40% to 55%, as such it does not matter if it's out by 2% or 3% because we are not dealing with scientific measuring instruments.

just bought last stock of E26d from courts :D

The acceptable RH range is 40% to 55%, as such it does not matter if it's out by 2% or 3% because we are not dealing with scientific measuring instruments.

When I received my Akarui they were not out by just 2 or 3%. They were out by more then 20%.

How do you calibrate the analog meters?

I bought a digital hygrometer from a DIY shop and compared it with hygrometers from other CSers during an outing. I then put it inside the cabinet, and used a flat head screwdriver to tune the calibration screw at the back of the analog hygrometers until they matched (needed a few rounds of tuning and stabilization, since opening the door will change the humidity).

When I received my Akarui they were not out by just 2 or 3%. They were out by more then 20%.

I bought a digital hygrometer from a DIY shop and compared it with hygrometers from other CSers during an outing. I then put it inside the cabinet, and used a flat head screwdriver to tune the calibration screw at the back of the analog hygrometers until they matched (needed a few rounds of tuning and stabilization, since opening the door will change the humidity).

20% is bad

Status
Not open for further replies.