Digi Dry Cabinet DB-036 spoilt?

hi manage to get around 50 rh at 1pm. but water condensation still have.

but is the water condensation normal? worry the water will drip dwon and reached my cam is the condensation is too much?

but is the water condensation normal? worry the water will drip dwon and reached my cam is the condensation is too much?

it don't look normal to me, I'm not sure how about the rest.

How can a dry box be having condensation INSIDE the cabinet... something seems wrong. Mine is dry.

How can a dry cabinet be having condensation INSIDE... something seems wrong. Mine is dry.

How can a dry cabinet be having condensation INSIDE... something seems wrong. Mine is dry.

the condensation at the top of the box that house the adjustment knob (more to the left side) as seen in the pix. you see you have or not?
usermedia.php

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=bB61f7GHTGD9lKtCWmL1fYh4l5k2TGxc

buzzmario said:
the condensation at the top of the box that house the adjustment knob (more to the left side) as seen in the pix. you see you have or not?

Give the company a call. They will ask you to use a screw driver and unscrew the unit and bring it in for exchange.

And no, it is not supposed to work that way.

usermedia.php

It is normal to have water droplets there especially when your digicab is working to meet your desire setting. After it stablised, the RH in your digicab is maintained at 50%, it will stop working to adjust anymore and the water droplets will evapourate. Its normal.

It is normal to have water droplets there especially when your digicab is working to meet your desire setting. After it stablised, the RH in your digicab is maintained at 50%, it will stop working to adjust anymore and the water droplets will evapourate. Its normal.

mine is analog one, so the dry cabi should be working all time? email to the agent, he called. I would say the service is really good. explain to me how the thing work. will monitor and see how. thanks

Inside this box is the Peltier element. It's getting cold on one side and hot on the other when electrical power is connected. The cold side will cause condensation, water forms as droplets, drops down and flows out of the cabinet. That's the normal way for this model.

mine is analog one, so the dry cabi should be working all time? email to the agent, he called. I would say the service is really good. explain to me how the thing work. will monitor and see how. thanks
Yes, your dry cabinet is working all the time. With the knob you simply adjust how much it works. This, together with the slow influx from air outside will create a balance. Adjust the intensity of the dehumidifier so that the balance is achieved at the desired RH level. Do note that this balance is thrown off the moment you open the cabinet for taking out / putting back the gear. It will take some time (1..3h) to achieve the balance again.