Did you fancy Gardenia's Walnut Country Loaf...?

micah4

Sep 14, 2005
I did and had been buying it over the last fortnight...it just went up this week by 20 cents!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure whether $3.00 was a promotional price before, but the increase is ....:bigeyes: :sweat: :cry:

I bought them from Fairprice and Cold Storage...anyway if anyone is interested, this is the item at Cold Storage' Online Store.

...well, another rant!!! ...another price increase!!! ...another priced out item!!!

I did and had been buying it over the last fortnight...it just went up this week by 20 cents!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure whether $3.00 was a promotional price before, but the increase is ....:bigeyes: :sweat: :cry:

I bought them from Fairprice and Cold Storage...anyway if anyone is interested, this is the item at Cold Storage' Online Store.

...well, another rant!!! ...another price increase!!! ...another priced out item!!!

Where have you been for the past few years ? :dunno:

Where have you been for the past few years ? :dunno:

hey, I can accept a 5 cents increase for A loaf, but a huge 20 cents increase PER loaf is something else!

but then, nowadays what can 20 cents buy...come to think of it???

...well, one raw fish ball is 20 cents at the wet market :bsmilie:

prices across the board for gardenia bread has risen. my dad works in a minimart

Only in Kopitiam, and only in Singapore.